Lt. Commander
# 2481
07-08-2011, 07:21 AM
Short them, I'd like for the PVE queues to be fixed.
Mid term, I'd love for DS9 to get a renovation similar to Earth Spacedock 2.0 - I want the DS9 we know and love from the series!
Long term, I'd like for there to be less combat missions and/or an option to disable instead of destroy ships. When we destroy ships it should be a weighty thing.
Lt. Commander
# 2482
07-08-2011, 06:49 PM
Short term. More variety in explore quests.

Sure when im trying to work on Diplomacy i like to know but for the most part id like to be surprised when im doing a mission. Id like more in depth non combat missions vs the scan 5 things for various reasons. More puzzles and maybe actual first contact missions. More sense of Discovery.

Mid term. Adding some life to our boffs and shipboard npc. Missions dialog etc. Shipboard missions would be great. But ways to make our boffs feel more real. Interaction between each other and the player. Chatting like we see in ESD.

Long term Voices and voice dialog. I loved the remastered episodes that feel more interactive. Would be nice if our boffs spoke and we had enough choices to give diff boffs different voices.

Personality or mood choices for boffs. maybe tied to their stance? like having a stern tellarite engineer or a playful twitchy caitian helmsman etc.
Lt. Commander
# 2483
07-08-2011, 10:33 PM
1) Not to be pushed repeatedly to the end of the game with bonuses and faster game play! or at least a lifer mode were it takes you like 80 hours of play to just start to rank up just 1 level so someone like me could play every day and it might take me a year to make captain! but you would start out with a better ship than normal!

2) Shuttle bay one I can fly in and land in, crew interactions, more decks of my ship opened up like a cargo bay were you could store things like a bank, places to sit like you can in the real world all over the ship.

3) a super large map that you could go exploring with like 100-500 planets with out someone wanting to kill you. unless well you just cant get around it.
Lt. Commander
# 2484
07-08-2011, 10:34 PM
1) Not to be pushed repeatedly to the end of the game with bonuses and faster game play! or a lifer mode were it takes you 80 hours of play to just start to rank up to 1 level so someone like me could play every day and it might take me a year to make captain! but you would start out with a better ship than normal

2) Shuttle bay one i can fly in and land in, crew interactions, more decks of my ship opened up like a cargo bay were you could store things like a bank, places to sit like you can in the real world!

3) a super large map that you could go exploring with like 100-500 planets with out someone wanting to kill you. unless well you just cant get around it.
Lt. Commander
# 2485
07-09-2011, 03:38 AM
Only Long-Term request I have for STO, is maybe Gorn for Federation players, Already have Klingons for Feds, why not Gorn? I mean wouldn't want a nine foot tall reptile backing up your security team?

Med-Term, maybe a TMP era bridge for the Excelsior class?

Short-Term, just keep smashing bugs when they pop out?
Lt. Commander
# 2486 Imo
07-09-2011, 03:50 AM
Short term: Some additional ships and abilities for space

Medium term: A third faction.

Long Term: terriory control + construction + resource management
Lt. Commander
# 2487
07-09-2011, 08:09 AM
New and constant playable races and starship designs added to the game!

Romulan and Cardassians to become playable factions with storys and warzones!

Open Warzones instead of cueing for pvp also fleet starbases that can be destroyed in pvp raids. Cryptic could sell the Fleet Starbase in C-Store to fleet leaders. Once a base is destroyed you could add a cooldown time before fleet leader can rebuild the starbase in a safer location. Space is Vast a Starbase is but a speck of light in the darkness.

Dominion Invasion and playable faction !

Greater exploration allowing Deep Space to be open with more clusters and systems. Entrance to the Gamma quadrant via the wormhole of course. Lets see whats out there!

More cryptic made Klingon missions!

New ground and starship weapons and torpedo designs added to the very short list we have currently!

Bring back patrol missions to VA's and also raise the bar on leveling!

Allow klingons and Fed Players join forces in end game borg raids!

Thanks ..
Lt. Commander
# 2488 My recommendations
07-09-2011, 02:47 PM
Short term:

fixing the airlock umbelical mentioned right after the release of season 4 so it can be used anytime you want to exit that way, but make it on the upper floor and have it like a visible walkway to your ship where you can see yourself entering your ship and then undocking.

Mid term:

Allow for the ability to display all trophies won in either the ready room, captain's quarters or Lounge or in a combination of all three. It will be cool to see all you have won displayed.

Have the ability to display accolades won like ribbons on your uniform. For example, when wearing the ambassador uniform or formal uniform, they will be shown as ribbons on one side much like the military wears on their uniforms.

expand the floors you can visit on the ship. For example creating a navigational chart room similiar to the one in Star Trek Generations, or creating an actual holodeck on the ship.

Long Term:

I would like to see ground scenarios for Earth and a New San Francisco complete with Star Fleet Headquarters.

The promotion to a full Admiral only after completing all accolades.
Lt. Commander
# 2489
07-11-2011, 02:47 AM
Short-term requests

• More accurate/useful ship interiors—why is the Defiant engineering deck so wrong and full of fail? Why can't I craft stuff in my engineering lab? Why are replicators for decoration only? Where is the Galaxy-class conference room?
• Eyewear and headgear costume accessories—canonical sunglasses, hats, etc. And eye patches for federation players, Arrr.
• Shorts. I can go to Risa, but no shorts? What is my toon to wear on no pants day?

Mid-term requests

• More missions. Seriously. Getting bored here.
° Why isn't "Head Attach Tech" available on male characters? Make it so.
• An in game equip-able Horga'hn item. My character is seeking jamaharon.

Long-term requests

° More voice over work. Are you bound to SAG for this or something? For gawd sake, go down to the local homeless shelter or VA hospital. You'll find men and women able to speak with military bearing who'll be happy for the work.
• Fleet bases—with tailors, shipyards, banks, mail, R&D, etc.
° I want to be able to upgrade my ship with more weapon slots.

Lt. Commander
# 2490
07-12-2011, 02:32 AM
Short term: Raid bugs in the game
Mid term: More missions and open exploration, ie: planets you can land on and explore fully.
Long term: More Featured Episodes