Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander

So in lue of writing an elequent argument as to why my being nitpicky about certain things like, ship design continuity or immersion will probably go unread, I decided to pick a topic for the day and make two comics about it.

Todays Episode: "Starfleet Corps of Engineers, We need to have a word about bridge readout displays..."

"Captains Log,

Life has returned to normal on the state of the art Galaxy Class U.S.S. Valencia after the Season 4 Patch; and a series of system upgrades to shields and propulsion... however, I'm afraid I'm going to have to take myself down to the medical wing... I ... I think I'm losing my mind...

A general investigation into the disaperance of crew members who take the turbolift past deck 19 has stumped my chief security officer, who is at a loss to explain where they are all going.

It wasn't until this afternoon I noticed something very strange about our Bridge Read Out Displays (Comic Part 1).

Apparently none of the rest of the crew notices; but considering we've lost all contact with decks 20-42, I'm ordering a general evacuation of the remaining crew of the U.S.S. Valencia to our alternative command, the U.S.S. Odyssey immediately while we proceed with the investigation."

*End Log*

Later, Found in a Log Bouey near a debris field matching the U.S.S. Odyssey's mass, and composition... (Comic Part 2)

.................................................. .....................................fin