Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
07-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
I don't get your point. Do you mean to suggest that it doesn't need to be fixed because you don't "pay" for it? Also, is there something in your smilies eye? lol
I wasnīt arguing about needed changes, I never used the ship. Itīs just that sometimes I get the impression that some people think the LG/VA ships are all c-store only. That was the whole point.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-08-2011, 07:07 PM
We are, in fact, looking into the B'rel.

Specifically, the issue with HoTs canceling the cloak (which is, unfortunately, a nightmarishly expensive in time fix to do, so we're trying to figure out when we can do it) and looking into possible improvements to its hull strength.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-08-2011, 07:24 PM
if you just remove the enhanced cloak and give us battle cloak with more HP's that may suffice if it is too combersome to fix enhanced cloak.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-08-2011, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
if you just remove the enhanced cloak and give us battle cloak with more HP's that may suffice if it is too combersome to fix enhanced cloak.
ehhh dude thats a regular bop you allready have that....

how about making brel cloak work like it do now and allso behave like a regular battle cloak that dont dcloak when healed just like the B'rel did in the start.... but if the brel cast a heal over time it dcloakes them for the time of the healing?
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-08-2011, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic

Specifically, the issue with HoTs canceling the cloak (which is, unfortunately, a nightmarishly expensive in time fix to do, so we're trying to figure out when we can do it) and looking into possible improvements to its hull strength.
Ummm this worked fine on tribble before it was released. I guess you guys don't keep notes ?
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-08-2011, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic

When it comes to the B'rel. I think I would rather have some sort of stat added to it that makes it really hard to hit as opposed to buffing the hull. Same with the Defiant and Sabre. I always see those ships dodging torpedoes and energy blasts instead of absorbing them.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-09-2011, 07:57 AM
how about for the time being you give it a regular battle cloak and give it an attack run special power that boosts its defense to like 90% for 15 seconds. long enough to alpha and run and not get killed in the process. at least make it usable until the broken code is redone
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-09-2011, 10:17 AM
I think aside from direly needing a fix to the cloak, it pretty much works. Oddly, NPCs have a much easier time zoning in on a cloaked B'rel than people because they can "look" everywhere at once and react instantly, and it's very difficult for them to do meaningful damage without decloaking properly.
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-09-2011, 12:42 PM
A fix would be great, but in the meantime it would sure be nice to get that B'rel skin as an option for the regular tier 5 BoP.
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-09-2011, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarjan View Post
ehhh dude thats a regular bop you allready have that....

how about making brel cloak work like it do now and allso behave like a regular battle cloak that dont dcloak when healed just like the B'rel did in the start.... but if the brel cast a heal over time it dcloakes them for the time of the healing?
it would be a regular BOP with amazing turn rates