Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
07-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
I don't get your point. Do you mean to suggest that it doesn't need to be fixed because you don't "pay" for it? Also, is there something in your smilies eye? lol
I wasnīt arguing about needed changes, I never used the ship. Itīs just that sometimes I get the impression that some people think the LG/VA ships are all c-store only. That was the whole point.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
07-08-2011, 07:07 PM
We are, in fact, looking into the B'rel.

Specifically, the issue with HoTs canceling the cloak (which is, unfortunately, a nightmarishly expensive in time fix to do, so we're trying to figure out when we can do it) and looking into possible improvements to its hull strength.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
07-08-2011, 07:24 PM
if you just remove the enhanced cloak and give us battle cloak with more HP's that may suffice if it is too combersome to fix enhanced cloak.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
07-08-2011, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
if you just remove the enhanced cloak and give us battle cloak with more HP's that may suffice if it is too combersome to fix enhanced cloak.
ehhh dude thats a regular bop you allready have that....

how about making brel cloak work like it do now and allso behave like a regular battle cloak that dont dcloak when healed just like the B'rel did in the start.... but if the brel cast a heal over time it dcloakes them for the time of the healing?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
07-08-2011, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
We are, in fact, looking into the B'rel.

Specifically, the issue with HoTs canceling the cloak (which is, unfortunately, a nightmarishly expensive in time fix to do, so we're trying to figure out when we can do it) and looking into possible improvements to its hull strength.
Ummm this worked fine on tribble before it was released. I guess you guys don't keep notes ?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
07-08-2011, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
We are, in fact, looking into the B'rel.

Specifically, the issue with HoTs canceling the cloak (which is, unfortunately, a nightmarishly expensive in time fix to do, so we're trying to figure out when we can do it) and looking into possible improvements to its hull strength.
When it comes to the B'rel. I think I would rather have some sort of stat added to it that makes it really hard to hit as opposed to buffing the hull. Same with the Defiant and Sabre. I always see those ships dodging torpedoes and energy blasts instead of absorbing them.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
07-09-2011, 07:57 AM
how about for the time being you give it a regular battle cloak and give it an attack run special power that boosts its defense to like 90% for 15 seconds. long enough to alpha and run and not get killed in the process. at least make it usable until the broken code is redone
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
07-09-2011, 10:17 AM
I think aside from direly needing a fix to the cloak, it pretty much works. Oddly, NPCs have a much easier time zoning in on a cloaked B'rel than people because they can "look" everywhere at once and react instantly, and it's very difficult for them to do meaningful damage without decloaking properly.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
07-09-2011, 12:42 PM
A fix would be great, but in the meantime it would sure be nice to get that B'rel skin as an option for the regular tier 5 BoP.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
07-09-2011, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarjan View Post
ehhh dude thats a regular bop you allready have that....

how about making brel cloak work like it do now and allso behave like a regular battle cloak that dont dcloak when healed just like the B'rel did in the start.... but if the brel cast a heal over time it dcloakes them for the time of the healing?
it would be a regular BOP with amazing turn rates
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:27 AM.