Lt. Commander
Not happy about this.... Cryptic you nerfed the personal shields, Amped up the bosses to rip shields down (Not even the big bosses..Im talking Commander level NPCs), and now I cant even deploy multiple Phaser turrets?? Due to global cool down?

I used to deploy at least 4 phaser turrets with 2 Eng BOffs... Now they deploy 2?

I understand why you did this... balance... but now I need to retrain all my engineers. how about a couple thousand free Skill points for my BOffs (I guess it doesnt matter being as I have 10,000 + skill points just sitting there..but its the principle of it all. )
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-07-2011, 08:30 PM
To be honest, I always though the 4 engineer teams w/ like 13+ turrets was kinda silly. Don't get me wrong, I abused the hell out of it... but it was silly. Guess I need to retrain them...So what skills do Eng BO have besides turrets and Shield Recharge?
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-08-2011, 07:59 PM
LOL... I see your point. Cryptic made all these other skills, but most just spam the hell out of the turrets. I guess this forces us to use other skills. lol