Lt. Commander
# 1 Liberated Borg (lifers)
07-09-2011, 12:44 PM
Im just starting this to see what other people think to my idea, now we are always told that borg themselfs cant be made into a faction and that it looks less likely as no new factions done yet at all, so how about this for idea for Cstore or lifer exculisive content to make up for all the stuff they released to everyone

Liberated borg armor - basicly its armor that when put on makes look like borg exo-plate armor so can make your liberated borg chars look like drones much like the liberated bridge officers can get in Cstore

Adapting shield - basicly being a shield that gives the new borg adapt effect but not the adapt machianics because that would be unfiar, basicly just be a shield with the effect but with a high regeneration

Liberated borg sphere - basicly would be a admiral lvl ship that is a borg sphere with high science slots has basicly same kinda stuff as other ships tho back and front weapons slots would be equal so.. 4 front 4 back kinda thing, and maybe a regeration special ability, now we know there are liberated spheres as seen in voyager eps

Borg armature weapon - its a any lvl type of weapon that instead of a gun it adds the borg armature which has a plasma based shot as primary and maybe some kinda of nanoprobe infused blast as secondary which does like borg assimilation new machanic

well them are my ideas i wouldnt say have ALL of them but 1 or 2 of them would be nice i personaly lean more towards the sphere or borg armor as would let me play the borg char i wish to play without being "unfair borg faction" what do you guys out there think
Lt. Commander
# 2 Liberated borg
07-10-2011, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderSoka View Post
Im just starting this to see what other people think to my idea, now we are always told that borg themselfs cant be made into a faction and that it looks less likely as no new factions done yet at all, so how about this for idea for Cstore or lifer exculisive content to make up for all the stuff they released to everyone

Liberated borg armor - basicly its armor that when put on makes look like borg exo-plate armor so can make your liberated borg chars look like drones much like the liberated bridge officers can get in Cstore

Adapting shield - basicly being a shield that gives the new borg adapt effect but not the adapt machianics because that would be unfiar, basicly just be a shield with the effect but with a high regeneration

Liberated borg sphere - basicly would be a admiral lvl ship that is a borg sphere with high science slots has basicly same kinda stuff as other ships tho back and front weapons slots would be equal so.. 4 front 4 back kinda thing, and maybe a regeration special ability, now we know there are liberated spheres as seen in voyager eps

Borg armature weapon - its a any lvl type of weapon that instead of a gun it adds the borg armature which has a plasma based shot as primary and maybe some kinda of nanoprobe infused blast as secondary which does like borg assimilation new machanic

well them are my ideas i wouldnt say have ALL of them but 1 or 2 of them would be nice i personaly lean more towards the sphere or borg armor as would let me play the borg char i wish to play without being "unfair borg faction" what do you guys out there think
this is good i like it
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-10-2011, 06:36 AM
Here's what I want: inadaptability. "Your Captain used to be a member of the collective and knows their adaptation schedule. No weapon fired by a liberated Borg can be adapted to."
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-10-2011, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
Here's what I want: inadaptability. "Your Captain used to be a member of the collective and knows their adaptation schedule. No weapon fired by a liberated Borg can be adapted to."
Hehe, yep, a bit like Picards "Target these coordinates..." in First Contact.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-10-2011, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valenn View Post
Hehe, yep, a bit like Picards "Target these coordinates..." in First Contact.
Exactly my thinking...