Lt. Commander
# 1 The Selay and the Anticans
07-08-2011, 09:52 AM
Did the Selay species join the united federation of planets? If they did i would like the race added to the game be it through C -Store or for free if possible. I have always admired the detail of the Selay species and would like to see what Cryptic could come up as a playable character design if at all possible ..
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-08-2011, 09:57 AM
Selay captain- SNAKES ON M****** PLANE
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-08-2011, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarxide
Selay captain- SNAKES ON M****** PLANE
Make sure all of your bridge officers are Selay for this effect ..

The Selay were at war with the Anticans until the Federation helped them end the conflict, i am unsure if either species joined the Federation but if they did they would be a nice addition to the game. C-Store could make some serious cash By adding both races, i hope Cryptic may consider it ..
Lt. Commander
# 4 The Selay and Anticans
07-08-2011, 10:08 AM
TNG 1x07 'Lonely Among Us' Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEQ2mtdnvC8
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-09-2011, 08:31 AM
I'm not sure, but I do recall forcing them in once when I played BOTF. I had a tendancy to play more like the Terran Empire than the Federation on that game though... made the Klingons look peaceful and the Cardassians look ultruistic.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-09-2011, 03:55 PM
BOTF - Great Game, Good Times ..
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-09-2011, 04:36 PM
BOTF - When you could construct Oberth class ships before the Federation even really existed. :p The Borg cubes that went into your area of space sure made thing ugly in there.

And as for the Anticans and Selay, if they appear in game, it could make thing guly there too, if it were ever coded for the two race's npc to ever come across each other, that it could also get ugly. One of the things missing in this game, are real bar fights. (Not just simply the one in the Night of the Comet episode, real bar fights that have Security rushing in and all goes nutz. :p

Heh, three topics in one post.