Lt. Commander
1.) Goto your brige and pickup missions that give great point-rewards.
2.) Always run on elite
3.) In Nebula's only accept space missions as they give the greatest points.
4.) PvP
5.) War Zones 3/3 are great
6.) Remember that mission rewards demish over time.
7.) The Romulan Episode is great for fast rewards.
8.) Ask for help from someone higher.
9.) Purchase the XP boost (20 percent increase in the amount of skill points and bridge officer skill points gained during play for a period of eight hours.)
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-08-2011, 11:32 AM
The LT Antoine missions are the fastest route, not fun at all but team up with an LTG. Cold Comfort and Spin the Wheel are the two fastest featured missions. Go to your bridge and grab every replay and then play every mission you can but do NOT turn them in. Get the 1 hour XP boost, activate it, and then cash them in.

I don't even waste my time on good weapons or gear until MG/LTG. You can easily get by with dropped items, mission rewards, or left overs on the exchange. I do recommend hauling in as many data samples as you can.
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-09-2011, 09:53 AM
With regards to gear, I mail all my samples to my crafter, and so far both my KDF toons have enjoyed to whack gear mostly for free throughout their careers.
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-10-2011, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebeneezergoode
With regards to gear, I mail all my samples to my crafter, and so far both my KDF toons have enjoyed to whack gear mostly for free throughout their careers.
Good point. All of my toons are full crafters, one of each profession so when the planned change of craftable items hits I will have a sci, eng, and tac ready.
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-10-2011, 09:28 AM
Spin the Wheel

every
thirty
minutes
Lt. Commander
# 26
07-10-2011, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor_Forthright View Post
Spin the Wheel

every
thirty
minutes
And after that, Cold Comfort. Once both of those are done, you should have roughly 10 minutes left til they come off cooldown so I usually fill that gap doing dailies in those 2 sector blocks.

You can very easily gain a level an hour with minimal effort and have an easy 1 million in EC by level cap.