Lt. Commander
# 21
07-10-2011, 02:59 AM
I am also crashing..... it has taken me about 6 tries to get onto my ship and out of the Qo'Nos sector, but it looks as though I'm ok once out of there.

If you're a klink, try leaving the home sector.... and I also disabled voice chat just in case.

P.S.. scratch that... leaving the sector doesn't do anything... just crashed in a nebula.....
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-10-2011, 03:15 AM
I've had this problem with my internet crashing since Season 4 arrived on tribble. Disabling On-demand patching & Voice-chat has made no differance at all... I have no issues elsewhere with staying on the net...
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-10-2011, 06:51 AM
After some more testing since my last post, I have discovered that when the game "goes to shyte", I also lose my internet connection.

Kinda sucks really. It takes a few minutes for my machine to detect my network settings again, and then I'm off and running. Try to log back in, and the same story all over again.

*Sigh*

I just want my STO back.
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-10-2011, 07:20 AM
[quote=Dethra;3636182]After some more testing since my last post, I have discovered that when the game "goes to shyte", I also lose my internet connection.

Kinda sucks really. It takes a few minutes for my machine to detect my network settings again, and then I'm off and running. Try to log back in, and the same story all over again.

*Sigh*

I just want my STO back. [/QUOTA

Any updates on these? The Devs are totally clueless and seem to ignore this issue completely.
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-10-2011, 01:03 PM
I had the same problem.. When I logged on it would disconnect me from the Internet and RESET my cable modem! I went I did two things, first I went into Options on the STO client and disabled Patch on Demand, this will force the game to down load all patches and bug fixes! 2nd when I get into the game and most of the time I only had about 30 seconds I went into Game Options and Turned off Voice Chat! Now its WARP SPEED BABY!