Lt. Commander
I was under the impression that the removal of the alcoves in the last room came with the revamp, not before???????
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-07-2011, 01:45 PM
still easy to beat adapt and overcome. there was a strat to beat her without the alcoves before.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-07-2011, 02:02 PM
Happily they are gone and will hopefully never return.
Just make sure to kill the trash again before destroying the generator and everything will be fine.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-07-2011, 02:08 PM
You need to adapt to gain Perfction !!!

I Actualy like it when some STF tactics change here and there. prevents it from being boring after a wile.

Oh and Thank you for fixing Manus of Borg
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-07-2011, 03:50 PM
Ogen is possible to do now?
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-07-2011, 03:59 PM
Yes Ogen is possible, tougher then we was but kill able. Yes Alcoves are gone and it is Considerably tougher. DIdn't get her on VA on the our first attempt. It possible to divide out among the pillars, still some weirdness with her de-aggroing. Gonna have to come up with some new strategies. The adds are serious business.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-10-2011, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErisTheVorta View Post
The group I was in yesterday (Most were STF Vets) had trouble with Oggie....until I went to Melee on my Tac....Then opened the proverbial can. Yes...He heals...for a LOT...but if you keep the pressure on him, he goes down...fast.

His healing is for like 1500-2k a shot...If you can keep up the pressure, you can outdamage his healing....So I recommend at least 1, preferably 2 Melee to go to town on him.

However the final room...while possible...we got shafted by a large number of Tac drones, and well...Jump Fail...so we never did manage to finish it....We got to Rebecca once...but half the group had to leave so we never really finished. Second attempt we got in and was completely nucking futs. Borg were mowing thru the group....1 shotting us...and we hadn't even gotten to the first platform to upload the virus....hehehe
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-10-2011, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErisTheVorta View Post
Ogen was always possible