Lt. Commander
Hello!

As it is, i've recently returned to the game, and decided to "get more into it"

I have an Engineer vice admiral character, in an Exploration Cruiser Retrofit

Now, i'm majorly confused on the skill placement, I remember i had some guides favorited back then, but don't have those anymore. Is there a good site, with guides and the like? Where can I find advice on good builds, and strategies?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-11-2011, 07:02 AM
Thanks to the new Season update ground combat has basically been turned on its head. I doubt there are any guides that can give you solid information on what to do right now and I doubt any will come out soon since "tweaks" to ground combat will be coming in the next few weeks that might make any information tossed out now to be useless.

It's probably better just to wait and see.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-12-2011, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranman1988 View Post
Thanks to the new Season update ground combat has basically been turned on its head. I doubt there are any guides that can give you solid information on what to do right now and I doubt any will come out soon since "tweaks" to ground combat will be coming in the next few weeks that might make any information tossed out now to be useless.

It's probably better just to wait and see.
Specifics of ground combat skilling is the same now as it was before. You risk failure in not adding at least the basics for ground, at least for your chosen kit.

Guide in my sig should alleviate your skill woes