Lt. Commander
# 111
06-15-2011, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
Because folks do not seem to read the opening post, I'll quote it here once more:

We really, really cannot help you on the forums with billing questions, sorry. You need to either open a billing ticket or, if you are online when we have the chat staffed, use the billing chat as PegasusMD suggested in the post just above this one.

We will do our very best to help you when you contact us about your billing-related problems.

Thank you so much!
May I make a suggestion? Why not provide a link for billing-related problems on the "My Account" page (dashboard),under subscription? (and make it clear where to get help with billing-related problems when you create your account)
Lt. Commander
# 112
06-15-2011, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
Because folks do not seem to read the opening post, I'll quote it here once more:

We really, really cannot help you on the forums with billing questions, sorry. You need to either open a billing ticket or, if you are online when we have the chat staffed, use the billing chat as PegasusMD suggested in the post just above this one.

We will do our very best to help you when you contact us about your billing-related problems.

Thank you so much!
What if your question is not strictly billing, but more trying to find out why you lost 17 days on your 'Subscribed For' when you changed from paying every month to paying every six months, and it has been going on a week since you hear anything regarding the ticket you submitted?
Lt. Commander
I purchased my copy of Star Trek Online from a retail store, and it came with a free ship. I would prefer to start the game using this ship;however if I purchase the lifetime membership via this website a digital copy of the game is included and it states there is no need for a retail key. Is it all clear for me to install first and then upgrade afterwards?
Lt. Commander
# 114
07-06-2011, 09:54 AM
Hey guys, I spotted several javascript errors in the purchasing Atari Tokens page. It's causing the page to crash everytime I try to buy tokens via PayPal.
Lt. Commander
# 115 same problem here
07-08-2011, 01:29 PM
got same issues , didnt play for a few moths , want to play again with season 4 ; Your payment method was declined

thats weird because my CC works fine on champions online(witsh is from cryptic too)

i triyed like 15 times ; i reseaved 15 e-mails welcoming me back

posted a ticket yesterday still no response ,i guess they dont want my money

48h later ;still no response on my ticket
Lt. Commander
# 116
07-08-2011, 07:06 PM
Hello i am trying to reactivate my account but my card keeps getting declined i have entered the details correctly.
My card works with other mmos rift ect and it even works to buy atari tokens but not to reactivate my account.
Please help as i was lookiing forward to trying out sto again to see if things have gotten better.
Lt. Commander
# 117
07-11-2011, 12:34 PM
i just had a reply ; Greetings, The billing information for your account does not match the payment information that you have provided. Thank you, Atari Support

so now my question : where can i see my billing information ?

payment information is what i input on my CC i supose

Just bought 5(500) atari tokens with that same CC , so if my billing info is not correct wy does it work on tokens ?

Better get Odo on this one , i smell a Feringi conspiration !
Lt. Commander
# 118
07-11-2011, 08:12 PM
Well i got this answer when i posted a ticket about the issue

Hello, We would like to confirm that we are already aware of this particular issue, which was caused by the new season patch. While we understand you would like us to be able to resolve your issue quickly, some issues require further development from departments outside our control and cannot be resolved by a GM. Please rest assured that our developers work to resolve all bugs as quickly as possible. Thank you for playing! Cryptic Support
Lt. Commander
# 119
07-12-2011, 03:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenka View Post
Thank you for playing!
well thats just the problem , we cant play :p
Lt. Commander
# 120
07-12-2011, 07:43 PM
Also whats funny is i checked a recent bank statment and ive been charged but my account is still inactive