Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingon - Cloaked Intentions?
07-12-2011, 07:25 AM
After S4 started I started a new KDF character. I'm Lt Cmdr 6 now and I still don't have access to the Cloaked Intentions series (I believe The Vault starts it off). I have gone to Temek in the Great Hall and he just says he's busy. No missions. So my question, does this seem like a bug or have the minimum level requirements for this series changed? I have completed the Devidian series and have access to the Deferi series.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-12-2011, 07:27 AM
This was intentional, although I think it is a bad idea. With the KDF having such a lack of PvE content, making them wait until X level to be able to play something that is already built to scale to the player's level isnt a good thing.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-12-2011, 07:27 AM
they have changed theminimum level to make it fit in better with the story progression

i do not know what the min level is now for that but its higher than 10.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-12-2011, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
This was intentional, although I think it is a bad idea. With the KDF having such a lack of PvE content, making them wait until X level to be able to play something that is already built to scale to the player's level isnt a good thing.
Thanks, Nagus. Any idea what the new level requirement is for the series? I'm just sitting here doing sorties and repeating the devidian series as it is.

Quote:
they have changed theminimum level to make it fit in better with the story progression

i do not know what the min level is now for that but its higher than 10.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't level 10 Lt 10? So, I'm 16 now, yes?
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-12-2011, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zehra
yes it is.

i would assume the missions are somewhere between level 20 to 35 at a guess but i have no idea where they are.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-12-2011, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
yes it is.

i would assume the missions are somewhere between level 20 to 35 at a guess but i have no idea where they are.
Totally lame. Now what the heck am I going to do? I guess I could explore the T'Ong nebula for the 130th time. :/
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-12-2011, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Thanks, Nagus. Any idea what the new level requirement is for the series? I'm just sitting here doing sorties and repeating the devidian series as it is.
I believe I read it is approximately the same level that a Fed would be sent into Rom space. I dont remember what level that would be though.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-12-2011, 07:36 AM
Quote:
According to the STO Wiki, the minimum level for playing Cloaked intentions in Lvl 6+ (Lt 6+). So unless they've changed the level to Lvl 17+ (LCDR 7+) (which is where the Romulan Story/Patrol missions start on the Fed side), I'd say you have a bug. File a report with Cryptic/Atari about it; should be able to access the Bug Report from in the game; if not, use this link. Your Cryptic login should be the same as your Atari one.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-12-2011, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
According to the STO Wiki, the minimum level for playing Cloaked intentions in Lvl 6+ (Lt 6+). So unless they've changed the level to Lvl 17+ (LCDR 7+) (which is where the Romulan Story/Patrol missions start on the Fed side), I'd say you have a bug. File a report with Cryptic/Atari about it; should be able to access the Bug Report from in the game; if not, use this link. Your Cryptic login should be the same as your Atari one.
Well if that's the case then I still have one more level before it should appear.