Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
i have never got any thing off the C-store befor and id like to know if all my Fed toons get them
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-11-2011, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by osena View Post
i have never got any thing off the C-store befor and id like to know if all my Fed toons get them

Yes you can claim them on any toon from C-store.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-11-2011, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egile
Yes you can claim them on any toon from C-store.
ok thank you vary much
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-12-2011, 03:04 AM
Also, if you dismiss a C-store ship, you can get another one of that class for free. This can allow you to get a full set of ToS phasers for later in game if you had the ToS Enterprise for example. You cannot get money from the gear on any C-store ship however, as it'd essentially allow you to farm limitless money.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-12-2011, 03:31 AM
and you can get both for free ingame... you just have to play for it
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-12-2011, 08:35 AM
Note about C-store ships though. Any RA-VA ships you buy you can only claim once. I learned the hard way by purchasing a Nebula and discharging it thinking I could get it back later for free like the TOS Connie. No dice sadly.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-12-2011, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Vale_Cortez
Note about C-store ships though. Any RA-VA ships you buy you can only claim once. I learned the hard way by purchasing a Nebula and discharging it thinking I could get it back later for free like the TOS Connie. No dice sadly.
Really? I discharged a Prometheus MVAM and Excelsior-refit a couple of times and got them back free of charge. Maybe it's a bug with the Nebula.

The only thing I've seen on the C-Store that you will have to buy multiple times are the Bridge Officers. (Borg, Aenar, Caitian).
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-12-2011, 09:11 AM
Could be a bug though it says that "This item can only be claimed once" with each of my high end ships whether or not I actually have the ship in dry dock. Maybe the game just hates me personally then. It's happened with other games before.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-12-2011, 10:38 AM
Lord Vale, did you try going to ship requisitions?

The Nebula, Intrepid, Galaxy, and Defiant purchased from the c-store can all be reclaimed for free from ship requisitions. I've done so on multiple occasions. A few days ago after the new website version of the store launched I went to requisitions on Earth Space Dock and picked up another Galaxy-R for free after having dismissed my old one.

I wish they'd either change the system back to the way it was where all ships purchased on the c-store can be pulled directly from the store, or all ships purchased on the c-store are picked up from ship requisitions. It would certainly cut down on player confusion.

EDIT:
I just logged in and went to ESD where ship requisitions shows me that I can pick up a Nebula-R for free. http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/4229/nebcstore.jpg