Lt. Commander
Just noticed that using the flashlight device does not allow me to use sprint. The dark place is slow and more scary now.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-11-2011, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperLimited View Post
Just noticed that using the flashlight device does not allow me to use sprint.
Didn't your mother always tell you not to run when holding a flashlight because you might trip and poke your eye out?

This safety feature was brought to you, compliments of Season 4.

:p
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-11-2011, 03:00 AM
I've been having trouble with sprint in other places too, sometimes it just isn't available but there's no reason why.

Note that I've been having similar trouble in CO with travel powers not activiting when pressing T.

It's almost like the game is ignoring keypresses or is maintaining an inaccurate state of the keypresses.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-12-2011, 01:25 PM
I had this problem too, then noticed I had a Muscle Sprain. When it went away, I could run again.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-12-2011, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maraculus View Post
I had this problem too, then noticed I had a Muscle Sprain. When it went away, I could run again.
Wait, you're telling me injuries MEAN SOMETHING NOW!? Holy crap. Cryptic, you are awesome.

I've always wanted injuries to actually have consequences that would matter. Sure, direct reduction of stats/ability to deal damage is a consequence, but this is a consequence that will really hit home.

I approve wholeheartedly.