Lt. Commander
# 1 Time to Update the Borg BOffs
07-12-2011, 05:42 AM
Since launch, the Borg bridge officers haven't received any updates nor improvements that have been made not only to the Borg NPCs, but to the Liberated Borg players.

Human Borg bridge officers still don't have "infected" skin, nor all of the head tech the Liberated Borg player has. And, the upper chest skin is still a seperate part of the costume piece not connected to the character's skin, thus causing it to remain static while the skin on the face is altered (this is especially apparent in the Klingon Borg BOff when her collar is removed).

Can these officers please be updated and modernized? With every patch or season update that comes out, it seems more and more like this gets forgotten about.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-12-2011, 03:24 PM
I also think the Liberated Federation Borg BOFF should be customizable such that the base race could changed from human to Vulcan, Bajoran, Betazoid, Trill, etc.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-12-2011, 03:45 PM
I'm in agreement with the 2 posts before me. We need to be able to put these officers in uniforms and make them look somewhat like they're a part of our crew. More Borg components for both the BO's and Liberated Captain's would be very much appreciated!
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-12-2011, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
I'm in agreement with the 2 posts before me. We need to be able to put these officers in uniforms and make them look somewhat like they're a part of our crew. More Borg components for both the BO's and Liberated Captain's would be very much appreciated!
The liberated borg bridge officer available in the C-Store CAN be put into a uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-12-2011, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tight-Pants_Jack
The liberated borg bridge officer available in the C-Store CAN be put into a uniform.
Yes, but the Borg Science Officer can't be customized at all! That's the one specifically I refering to more than any other when it comes to the uniform.