Lt. Commander
# 1 Spending CO points in STO
07-13-2011, 01:45 PM
Hey all,

I apologize if this is posted somewhere; I didn't find anything with the search. I've been playing STO, having a good time, blah blah. I just left DCUO for many reasons, mostly there's no mm in that mmo. I want to have some superhero fun and am looking at subbing to CO. Anyways, if I sub to CO can I use the monthly points to spend on STO? I enjoy STO more and would rather use the points here but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-13-2011, 01:50 PM
No sorry, the free co points are just for co.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-13-2011, 01:52 PM
Oh well, thanks for the quick reply.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-13-2011, 02:16 PM
But you should try CO anyway because it is AWESOME. Even using a free account you get all regular mission content from level 0 to level 40 (max level). And the archetypes can be pretty cool. I can make freeform heros, but I have some archetypes just because I want to know what the "standard" powers that work best are for a particular archetype.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-13-2011, 02:26 PM
Thanks, I played CO at launch and really liked the powers and customization but you've heard it before; there just wasn't enough content. I reactivated my account as a silver account a few days ago but I'm really itching to jump into those locked up freeform characters I had. I did some research and it looks like there's a lot more to do and I really like that they just added hideouts. The population seemed pretty healthy too which like I said was a big turnoff for DCUO.

I'll probably jump to gold in the next couple of days. I've been really impressed with how open Cryptic has been and something like that is a huge plus for me. I was hoping I could use the points here as a nice bonus but I'm sure I'll find stuff there to buy Thanks again, I appreciate the feedback.