Lt. Commander
# 41
07-13-2011, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluerockBeing04 View Post
No, it's not early, between tribble and private matches, people have done a lot of testing.

Interesting, I've never tried the security kit before.
People are all over about season 4. Some swear a kit or weapon is useless while others laud the same one as OP and their favorite. All I know is that on Otha we are having a blast, and people are using all types of guns and getting kills. Shanty Town too. I see Tac shotgunners failing to instakill, Sci medics dieing while self healing, premades taking deaths, all much better than before.
We just need a little tweaking as they are doing.
Lt. Commander
# 42
07-13-2011, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuccaneerDTB
We just need a little tweaking as they are doing.
I'm not saying it isn't better than it was before, both science and engineer captains are a lot more useful (and a little less invincible in the case of engineers). However, tweaks really DO need to be made...tactical captains have the really short end of the stick right now, and I basically started this thread because the pulsewave is the tactical captain's only hope.

All we can try and do is complain more and hope they change things faster, and don't mess other things up by doing so.
Lt. Commander
# 43
07-13-2011, 09:28 PM
I enjoy using the pulsewave in lolground, but I find it more effective to use a compression pistol and finish off with the so called "shotgun." I agree that it seems somewhat OP at the moment, but so does the glorious new orbital strike .
Lt. Commander
# 44
07-14-2011, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE1701 View Post
I enjoy using the pulsewave in lolground, but I find it more effective to use a compression pistol and finish off with the so called "shotgun." I agree that it seems somewhat OP at the moment, but so does the glorious new orbital strike .
I'm using an antiproton compression pistol and a plasma pulsewave on my tac and sci. My eng uses the Klingon disruptor and a polaron pulsewave. I fully agree, it's a powerful combination, although the stun pistol is equally as powerful as the compression pistol since the rate of fire is so high.