Lt. Commander
# 31
07-14-2011, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnLogan
Hmmm... could be. I mean, I'll try to do it sooner than a year but today I'm making new KDF ships.
I 310% APPROVE this message. KDF!

PS. Feel free to let those "leaks" rip as soon as you get the green light from dStahl!
Lt. Commander
# 32
07-14-2011, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salamandus View Post
I 310% APPROVE this message. KDF!

PS. Feel free to let those "leaks" rip as soon as you get the green light from dStahl!
I'm making a new variant for every BoP below tier 5. Should be done with BoP's by early next week.

Next up is cruisers, then Battleships... maybe a carrier.

I've started pushing the idea of a KDF flagship too... it won't be a huge crazy contest and stuff like the new Enterprise is, but nonetheless as far as STO is concerned it'll be a big deal. It's my top priority for my next schedule. If everything goes my way I'll have a KDF flagship in the works by September...

if you quote me on this, please also include that my statements are unofficial and it 's just something that I'm personally trying to push for, and not something that I a actually get to decide. But I think it'll happen.
Lt. Commander
# 33
07-14-2011, 04:57 PM
I am conflicted.

One the one hand, the KDF needed more ship variants.

On the other hand... Ambassador Class.

Sadface. (But only a little)
Lt. Commander
# 34
07-14-2011, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberion1701
I am conflicted.

One the one hand, the KDF needed more ship variants.

On the other hand... Ambassador Class.

Sadface. (But only a little)
We've talked about the Ambassador lately. I think it would make a great addition. I'm going to try toget it added to the S5 schedule.
Lt. Commander
# 35
07-14-2011, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kritze View Post
The Community is not able to fix the issues by himself or add own-created starships with much more time and love like the models in "Star Trek Bridge Commander"
yeah i loved the ship models in ST:BC too.... my favorite ship was the Soulwolf Class many cool ships you should get intouch with the creator maybe check this SITE maybe ull get some nice ideas for future ship designs @CapnLogan

Greetz
Xen
Lt. Commander
# 36
07-14-2011, 05:15 PM
Quote:
We've talked about the Ambassador lately. I think it would make a great addition. I'm going to try toget it added to the S5 schedule.
It would be nice to have the complete set of Enterprise Classes in game.
Lt. Commander
# 37
07-14-2011, 05:26 PM
Quote:
If you going to talk Bassy, here a Variant idea

http://drexfiles.files.wordpress.com...assador_08.jpg

http://drexfiles.files.wordpress.com...d_2012_r06.jpg
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Extremely disappointed if I have to wait until 2012 for the Ambassador class, especially since Stahl said only a month ago we'd have it by August.

I feel as strongly about the Ambassador class as a lot of people feel about the Excelsior.
Lt. Commander
# 39
07-14-2011, 05:36 PM
Quote:
What you really need is another pair of hands. Any word of help coming your way?
Lt. Commander
# 40
07-14-2011, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyrexianHero
Extremely disappointed if I have to wait until 2012 for the Ambassador class, especially since Stahl said only a month ago we'd have it by August.

I feel as strongly about the Ambassador class as a lot of people feel about the Excelsior.
Well shelve your disappointment because it'll be here sooner than 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthmodest View Post
What you really need is another pair of hands. Any word of help coming your way?
Talked to my AD about it the other day. No solution in works yet. Personally I want to hire a new modeller instead of pulling an artist from another team. I need someone permanent and focused. Sadly, I don't think we'll hire until our for sale status is resolved.