Lt. Commander
# 11
07-15-2011, 01:31 AM
Yesterday i was able to get into 1 PvP match of 9-10 :/
Either "not enough players" or stuck-bug-0 ... i think ONE of them just vanished while counting down :/
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-15-2011, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Yes, that is occuring since Season 4. Just like the PvE Queues are broken, so are the PvP Queues.

It occurs to me that Cryptic never explicitely mentions "PvP Queues fix" in their maintance release notes and the like? ARe the even working on that, or do we need to send more bug reports and posts on this?
Actually, I've had that happen to me since as far back as I can remember.

I haven't been PvPing much since season 4 (checking out all the new stuff), but it hasn't happened yet to me sicne this latest installment.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-15-2011, 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectreofwar View Post
Actually, I've had that happen to me since as far back as I can remember.
Yeah, I have been playing since just about right before S2 and I remember when the PVP queues were introduced later on, and even since the PVP queues came out they haven't worked correctly.

In my humble opinion, they should just make PVP a lobby system, not a queue. Make a functional interface that updates and lets users know how many people are in the ground or space lobby (like when they pass by a PVP system or check the lobby list) and make the minimum to play a 5 v 5. Problem solved then.