Lt. Commander
# 1 STF -Terradome S4
07-15-2011, 05:37 AM
My fleetmates and I tried our hands at Terradome after S4 went live. We had a mix of noobs, and vets and I'm curious about some general feedback.

My biggest Problem: The Engineers at the consoles die way to quickly. I think their HP need to be increased. Also defending the first console alone, no longer seems to work. Which makes sense, but that makes the HP-issue even more pressing.

Haven't gotten to the Boss Room last night, because of connection issues. Lets hear some more impressions for Terradome.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-15-2011, 08:23 AM
Did TD before they nerfed it to ridiculously easy. Four manned the easy fix could have three manned it. After seeing the changes to Infected with S4, well lets just say I am done with STF's until the Dev's make up their minds as what they are going to be. With the exception of KA which is still my favorite.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-15-2011, 08:39 AM
Yes to be more clear, i think that after the fix that made it playable again, TD was very easy. I m not against increasing the difficulty. The puzzled seemed odd to me, but thats this thread is for, collecting more impressions.