Lt. Commander
# 21
07-15-2011, 06:26 AM
I just logged into the game .... Has anyone else noticed that the powers bar is screwed up? .... the hotkeys are no longer working right for me.
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-15-2011, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-A-T-H-F-I-N-D-E-R
I just logged into the game .... Has anyone else noticed that the powers bar is screwed up? .... the hotkeys are no longer working right for me.
Ok ... Logged out and back in to see that it corrected itself.

I did notice that the layout of my bridge officer's bar changed as far as officer order as well though.

Then .... Went back into the SB-24 fleet action and had it happen again.

For all of my characters, whenever I go to use the key commands (especially 1 through 0) to activate bridge officer commands in space, those bindings disappear and leave me without the ability to activate those assigned powers.

This last time, I saw the little number over the powers affected winking in and out and then finally just out.

Until fixed, I cannot play the game.
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-15-2011, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnogE00F
"The Klingon versions of the following Featured Episode Arcs have been changed

o (This change went live with Season 4, but was mistakenly not noted)
* The Breen Arc requires level 11 to start
o They will scale to level after that
* The Devidian Arc requires level 21 to start
o They will scale to level after that
* The Romulan Arc requires level 31 to start
o They will scale to level after that"

So for PvP, Feds get the Subspace Field Modulator and Reman Shield before we do? Or have the mission starts been changed for the Feds too?
No they haven't. Feds can still get the Devidian and Reman arcs at LT6, and the Breen at LC1. But yet the Klingons get punished yet again for no reason whatsoever. I confirmed this by trying to get The Vault on a KDF LC2, and was told I was ineligible for the mission. Yet my barely-LT6 on Fed side got it no problem.
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-15-2011, 07:37 AM
The klingons just don't trust you below lt commander for the vualt?
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-15-2011, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkonis
No they haven't. Feds can still get the Devidian and Reman arcs at LT6, and the Breen at LC1. But yet the Klingons get punished yet again for no reason whatsoever. I confirmed this by trying to get The Vault on a KDF LC2, and was told I was ineligible for the mission. Yet my barely-LT6 on Fed side got it no problem.
I believe Dstahl said the Feds will be getting the same changes before long.
Lt. Commander
# 26
07-15-2011, 08:18 AM
Quote:
I believe Dstahl said the Feds will be getting the same changes before long.
Before long. But until then, forgive the KDF for feeling like they just got the backhand slap again.
Lt. Commander
# 27
07-15-2011, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Ok ... Logged out and back in to see that it corrected itself.

I did notice that the layout of my bridge officer's bar changed as far as officer order as well though.

Then .... Went back into the SB-24 fleet action and had it happen again.

For all of my characters, whenever I go to use the key commands (especially 1 through 0) to activate bridge officer commands in space, those bindings disappear and leave me without the ability to activate those assigned powers.

This last time, I saw the little number over the powers affected winking in and out and then finally just out.

Until fixed, I cannot play the game.

I tried to log out and reload STO, no effect. So I thought it might be my machine, restarted my PC. No effect. I've tried resetting to default, both in space and ground. No effect, not sure what else I can try! I'm very much in the same position, the game at the moment is unplayable for me. I've tried to post a ticket in game but the tickets are not showing up at the moment, so I don't know if thats another problem or not.

Someone please help!!!
Lt. Commander
# 28
07-15-2011, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy84 View Post
I tried to log out and reload STO, no effect. So I thought it might be my machine, restarted my PC. No effect. I've tried resetting to default, both in space and ground. No effect, not sure what else I can try! I'm very much in the same position, the game at the moment is unplayable for me. I've tried to post a ticket in game but the tickets are not showing up at the moment, so I don't know if thats another problem or not.

Someone please help!!!
How is your set up? I mean are you using the new 4th bar option?

I don't have that issue on me right now on Ground and Space
Lt. Commander
# 29
07-15-2011, 10:01 AM
I already posted about the BO powers order in the tribble forum, but yup Pathfinder, I'm having the exact same problem! I hope the devs can fix it soon!
Lt. Commander
# 30
07-15-2011, 10:08 AM
Exchange bug still exists for some, myself included.
Closed Thread