Lt. Commander
# 31
07-12-2011, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
That's an interesting idea - normally we associate with these days Arena matches, but having something more "Massive" going on Otha could be interesting.
The only goal really would be to get as many people as possible on each faction and see what happens. There would probably be no winners, and as it s an open instance, you could not guarantee that only "official" players would be there.

I would definiely suggest that as a minimum, should instead be opted for a more traditional series of Arena matches, that every Arena player has to be on Otha while not fighting in an Arena
I like this idea.

But are there zones other than Otha? I only ask because in case of NPC aggo, it's annoying to have to remodulate your weapons every 3 seconds.
Lt. Commander
# 32
07-12-2011, 11:26 AM
Quote:
I like this idea.

But are there zones other than Otha? I only ask because in case of NPC aggo, it's annoying to have to remodulate your weapons every 3 seconds.
For Ground PvP?

Hint: There are as many Ground War Zones as there are Space War Zones.

The good thing might be that the Borg are not everywhere.
Lt. Commander
# 33
07-12-2011, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
The good thing might be that the Borg are not everywhere.
Yeah, they're reasonably easy to avoid if you want to have massive battles in open spaces. And even if you don't avoid them, there ought to be enough people around to make short work of them.

Engineers tend to be good at that, if they're willing to use Orbital Strike on NPCs, and Chroniton Mines are swell before the Borg get their shields up.
Lt. Commander
# 34
07-15-2011, 02:14 PM
Sounds good something different thatn the *boring* space always

the bigger the pew the bigger the pain