Lt. Commander
# 71
07-15-2011, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnLogan
I'm not allowed to give you any details b ut here's what I can tell you.

It's MORE than just a costume. I'm very excited about how much more than a costume it is. I cannot disclose details of what the MORE will be, but it won't be gimmicky and should be worth while IMO.

It will be c-store, there are no exceptions to this that I'm aware of, besides players that might buy the unlock in the cstore, and then sell or trade it to other players in game for credits or emblems or something... I'm unclear and completely unconnected to the details on that. This will probably incite riots. I have zero influence on this issue though so I beg you not to yell at me, instead start a thread yelling at DStahl, Atari, Perfect World or CBS

If the team was larger than just me, there would be more free variants. As soon as I get a guy on my team I'm dedicating him entirely to KDF variants for free, unless I am commanded otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
I would have to look but to tell you the truth...if it isn't fixed on my Comet variant but on other ones, I shall be mighty miffed.... Did you check all the variants of the ships?...I have not been on since the patch rolled out.

BTW since we are on the topic of ships...what's the ETA on the KDF ship skins?....are they free or are they c-store again?
Well it's fixed here on my machine but i don't operate on tribble or on the actual game servers. I'm pretty sure it was included in the patch but I haven't confirmed yet.

See above for your answer about KDF skins.
Lt. Commander
# 72
Quote:
Also,

Did the Luna Nacelle fix get rolled out to you guys today?

to those of you with Borg engines, are they working properly for you now?
While we're talking about engines and special add-ons.. could you please look at the.. um.. Hope Class Nacelles when combined with the Reman Shields? ONE of the nacelles glows blue, and one is green.
Lt. Commander
# 73
Quote:
Also,

Did the Luna Nacelle fix get rolled out to you guys today?

to those of you with Borg engines, are they working properly for you now?
Yes it is indeed fixed thank you. (Comet Class)
Lt. Commander
# 74
07-15-2011, 07:54 PM
The Fleet emblem fix did not make it out, mine is still floating above the ship
Lt. Commander
# 75
07-15-2011, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidius View Post
With the C-Store ships, though, you can claim them as many times as you want on every character on yor account... so what would stop people from flooding the market with unlimited ships?

Unless you bind C-Store ships toe a captain at time of purchase (which would defeat the purpose of trading), the only other way is to make ship sales once per character... and that would make a simple money grab an enormous money grab :p
OR you bind C-Ships and let players pass on their various Non-C ships to fleet mates and alts that are approaching this level so they have more options to try out without needing to buy things with EC they may not have at hand...
Lt. Commander
# 76
07-15-2011, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Not sure... probably. As far as the tax man is considered probably. I think we're just holding off on hirings and stuff because of the perfect world/ Atari business.
I thought one of the benefits of getting interns was they do all the $#!* work, you don't have to pay them, and they just get to call it work experience or something.
Lt. Commander
# 77
07-15-2011, 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuui View Post
The Fleet emblem fix did not make it out, mine is still floating above the ship
crap... It'll be in the next one. They didn't get all of my fixes incrementaled into the patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinRa_Actual View Post
I thought one of the benefits of getting interns was they do all the $#!* work, you don't have to pay them, and they just get to call it work experience or something.
Yes generally this is the idea... when it comes to California law it gets difficult though. I know that you have to either pay them, or make sure they're getting school credit. Also, I'm sure there are tax implications involved as well... either way

I'd be hard pressed to trust a student to make STO ships... I need them to be really damn good.
Lt. Commander
# 78
07-15-2011, 11:31 PM
CapnLogan, to be clear: we're talking about Fleet Logo that were noticeably offset from the hull and the nacelle LoD and offset warp trail issues here when you refer to the fix, correct? Essentially, fixes to the main issue broached by this thread.

So, no additional fixes to the Luna ship model's geo itself beyond that, in the vein of secondary hull overhaul and such (in reference to those three screenshots). If I understand correctly, those fixes are not on your official schedule, and if they ever get done it'll be because you'll have sacrificed a good deal of break/lunchtime for it?
Lt. Commander
# 79
07-16-2011, 03:46 AM
confirmed: Comet Class Necelles looking right again *hooray*

http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/uzsy...0716123328.jpg

*happy dance* +100 <3 to CapnLogan!

*whispers* ...any progress on the K'T'inga LOD, that i mentioned earlier?
Lt. Commander
# 80
07-16-2011, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Hmmm... could be. I mean, I'll try to do it sooner than a year but today I'm making new KDF ships.
Argh! Knock out Dstahl, Assimilate all other Developers and be the "Queen!" Resistance is futile, think about this ! ^^