Lt. Commander
The Federation wants to end the war. I say we continue it! The Klingon Empire should have enemies to fight, and what better enemy than the Federation!

I'm perfectly happy with the current state of war with the Empire and the rest of the Quadrant
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-15-2011, 03:55 PM
There will be no peace, as long as Sulu lives!!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-15-2011, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooiue View Post
The Federation wants to end the war. I say we continue it! The Klingon Empire should have enemies to fight, and what better enemy than the Federation!

I'm perfectly happy with the current state of war with the Empire and the rest of the Quadrant

As am I.

We were convinced by a foul shape-shifter to fight them before the Dominion War, and now they have fallen to the same kind of trap, it is our duty to eliminate such weakness and stupidity from the galaxy.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-15-2011, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katic View Post

As am I.

We were convinced by a foul shape-shifter to fight them before the Dominion War, and now they have fallen to the same kind of trap, it is our duty to eliminate such weakness and stupidity from the galaxy.
Ha! The Federation will fall! They did not believe us when the time came so we will not believe them or listen to them like they did not listen to us.

Lt. Commander
# 5
07-15-2011, 05:03 PM
Yes, we will lay waste to the federation.... then after the glourious battle... I welcome our Terran Overlords o/
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-15-2011, 07:42 PM
I would lay siege upon those dishonorable Undine instead of those that fought by our side against the Dominion.

~Vil'Nor, Son of Kryten
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-15-2011, 11:48 PM
No peace, not until every undine in our universe lies dead with a bat'eth through his chest! same for the borg. and if the federation continues to get in the way, well lets use some famous vulcan logic just for fun in the words surak, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, and in this case the federation are the few so lets stick a bat'leth in them too.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-16-2011, 05:09 AM
Personally I regret the loss of the Kithomer Accord. Wasting our strength fighting the Federation, as well as weakening the Federation Starfleet over time, can only contribute to the victories of such factions as the Borg and Undine. Or dare I say even the Breen.

I would feel better if the Federation and Klingon Empire were allies, like in the good old times of the Dominion War. As such I agree with Vil'Nor, Son of Kryten

I can understand that as a warlike species we tend to fight everybody sooner or later though...

Meh, I miss Chansellor Martok...
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-16-2011, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khern View Post
Personally I regret the loss of the Kithomer Accord. Wasting our strength fighting the Federation, as well as weakening the Federation Starfleet over time, can only contribute to the victories of such factions as the Borg and Undine. Or dare I say even the Breen.

I would feel better if the Federation and Klingon Empire were allies, like in the good old times of the Dominion War. As such I agree with Vil'Nor, Son of Kryten

I can understand that as a warlike species we tend to fight everybody sooner or later though...

Meh, I miss Chansellor Martok...
As warriors we must be at war. The Federation is primary target for war as they are a good opponent on the battlefield. Whilst this may play into the hands of the Undine and the Iconians, we have fought one ancient enemy and won! If the Iconians seek conflict with the Empire, we will destroy them as well!

The war goes well. No need to peace.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-16-2011, 10:43 AM
*Susazea, Trill KDF Commander*

The war was already there, we did not need to fabricate enemies, pig-headed as they may be. The Undine and the Borg are the real enemies. Plus, with the Iconians pulling the string of the Tal Shi'ar, there may soon be more foes than the Klingon Empire will feel comfortable with. Look at the larger picture, instead of the narrow one.

*Naurena, Orion KDF Commander*

Can we really trust the Gorn? After all, Cestus III is right in the Borg's path. What will they do when their homeworld gets attacked, and they become assimilation targets? I say we should focus on the Borg, since they're the more visible and open threat. After all, how often do we shelve our differences to fight the Borg?

*Vartax, Heldon KDF Lt. Commander*

It doesn't matter to me who the enemy is, as long as the fight is there. But know this: the Iconians will come. And you will need people that know them. Know how to fight them. I will lead that charge, if I must, to free my people from the tyranny of the Demons of Air and Darkness.