Lt. Commander
# 1 Dogs of Wars is recruiting
07-05-2011, 11:26 PM
Welcome to the Dogs of Wars! We are an 18+ fleet with good people. We help others in PvE , PvP, and we also do STF runs. We also have a fleet on the KDF side called the Targs of War! We have our own TeamSpeak 3 server. We are a fun loving bunch. If you are interested, please let me know.

Dogs or Wars is looking for awesome people like you to add to our circle of friends!
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-06-2011, 03:15 PM
Welcome to the Dogs of Wars! We are an 18+ fleet with good people. We help others in PvE , PvP, and we also do STF runs. We also have a fleet on the KDF side called the Targs of War! We have our own TeamSpeak 3 server. We are a fun loving bunch. If you are interested, please let me know.

Dogs or Wars is looking for awesome people like you to add to our circle of friends!
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-07-2011, 04:23 PM
Anyone else posting here besides me?

Beuller? Beuller?
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-08-2011, 11:58 PM

Lt. Commander
# 5
07-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Ahhh what fun we had all this week end and its still not over. WOOT! come join use we are vary low back. we have a fun and happy members. We do play other games however Star Trek and the new Star Wars is what we are all about. We have fun all the time we are a wounderful 18+ clan we like to drink and have fun bsing and playing games with each other or with allies. Yup this is one damn fine Clan to join. I hope to see you you all and hope some of you will join us.

PS we are doing update sto our website it maybe down but will be up by this time next week till then just post here or mail me in game at Afov J. Weatherford@Afov

Lt. Commander
# 6
07-11-2011, 04:16 PM
Time to get back to the TOP. Zooooom!
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-12-2011, 07:24 PM

Lt. Commander
# 8
07-14-2011, 12:59 AM
More members means more chances to do things together. I'm dying to find out how the STF's are now that the Borg are different.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-16-2011, 11:48 AM
yes come join the fun!!! its all good fun!!!