Lt. Commander
# 21
07-16-2011, 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
However, to draw an analogy from my life, I'm an author. I've published a book and have a few pieces off for consideration. If an editor were to change my text dramatically, without my consent, I'd try and get them ousted from the industry. A name is attached to these missions and it's not Cryptic's--so it's troubling to be held accountable for their mistakes.

These bugs are beyond my control. I can't even withdraw these missions--something I would do in a second. It'd mean no work for Cryptic aside from enabling withdraws.
True enough. Being "held accountable" for elements that are beyond your control is troubling to say the least. The bugs are definitely beyond any of our control. If people who are reviewing the missions don't understand that by now nothing said here will change that. That was more the point I was trying to make. I am also relatively certain the folks at Cryptic are working to correct the problems. Of course that may not help with damaged missions. Unfortunately we’ll have to wait and see. Good luck to those of us who authored missions.