Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 31
07-14-2011, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
So naming myself Tactical Cube & running 2 copies of SS3 on my good ship the USS Voldemort is uncool?
well i guess i need a new Ker'rat setup now
No flying your tactikewl cube in kerrat with 12 commander Boffs is uncool. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 32
07-14-2011, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
No flying your tactikewl cube in kerrat with 12 commander Boffs is uncool. :p
Who knew you could pretty much chain 3 copies of EWP3?
It's like skywriting
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 33
07-14-2011, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
Who knew you could pretty much chain 3 copies of EWP3?
It's like skywriting

I willbe sure to send you the repair bill for the hull plating. Not to mention who knew warp plasma causes foul smells in your environmental control.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 34
07-16-2011, 04:44 PM
when i see a group of sercurity escorts i let them have a shotgun blast most likely all of them will die and then the point of which one was the player is rendered moot (there dead too)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 35
07-17-2011, 03:43 AM
Quote:
when i see a group of sercurity escorts i let them have a shotgun blast most likely all of them will die and then the point of which one was the player is rendered moot (there dead too)
You need to stop this habit of killing players through the Internet*!

Focus on their toons.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:32 AM.