Lt. Commander
# 1 Borg bridge / ship interior
07-17-2011, 07:07 AM
So... I have the borg engineering bridge officer from C-store, my main is a liberated borg human, and I have the borg bridge officer from completing the accolade in KA. I was thinking, jeeze it would be awesome if there was an Assimilated Bridge/interior pack... I got a D'kyr science vessel, with all the borg components on it (Looks pretty awesome) I feel the bridge/interior would just be the completion to the look and feel for a player like me who has a love for the borg, and wants to borgify their ship. Even if it was just an addition of an alcove to the interior. Anyone else like the idea? or something similar?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-17-2011, 07:57 AM
I like it. I would actually make it just like the Enterprise and TOS bundles where there is a T1 ship or shuttle you can fly. Although I would have 2 versions of bridges and interiors. One where it is completely borgified and one like Voyager where parts of the ship have been borgified.

As a note: you can borgify some of your crew through the Seven of Nine costume pack. My captain is currently in a Collective of two. Three when I get KA done and no one screws it up. Much easier to have crew member volunteer for assimilation when they are a liberated borg and don't have to worry about assimilating other people. Other crew members only agree on borg implants that have no negative side effects like losing your will.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-17-2011, 07:57 AM
As a fellow liberated Borg, can I get a "Hell yeah"??

I could also do with a Borg outfit for us as well, since I do have one that kind of resembles what my toon would have been like fully assimilated.