Lt. Commander
# 21
07-17-2011, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ResidentX View Post
STO Is Illegal In China?
Because it deals with time travel and other dimensions, China is a communist country. The government believes these things will encourage rebellious thinking. The idea of another kind of Chine isn't a favored idea to the people in power.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by ResidentX View Post
So you have/bought everything right? I imagined that is what it would take to buy everything($375.00 USD) Are you happy with the stuff so far? I think I may be a content creator here now...not a player(I'll level 1 to the top).
Yes all the stuff is great! I purchased all for the foundry and I bought a set as a gift for a buddy!

Am hoping that more KDF goodies make their way to market!
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-17-2011, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers
I purchased all for the foundry
You have to buy stuff for the Foundry? I thought the foundry was created to get more content into the game because Cryptic was too slow.
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-17-2011, 06:36 PM
Concerning shop tokens and discounts. There is a possibility that when the transfer of ownership from Atari (Infogrames Entertainment, SA) to Perfect World, that Perfect World might make discounts for bulk token purchases available.
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-17-2011, 07:32 PM
im curious when theyre going to change what theyre called. i mean, sto is no longer a part of atari right?