Lt. Commander
Could we please get some more Mirror Universe related products in the C-store... few ideas below...

Terran Pack

Terran Empire Ent Uniform (already in game)
Terran Empire Tos Uniform (already in game)
I.S.S. Prefix
Purple Hull Markings (Terran Empire Npc's)
Terran Salute Emote

Updated 2409 Terran Uniforms
-B-01 Open Jacket - Midriff Variant
-2409 Terran Combadge
-New Terran Belt/Sash

Klingon-Cardassian Alliance Pack.

-Cardassian-Klingon Alliance Badge
-Terran Empire Badge (maybe they want to be slaves ? :O)
-Mirror Kira's bodysuit.
-Super Negh'var Dreadnought (Gal X equivalant)
-Mirror Spoon head Boff

Both:
Agony Booth Floor Tropthy With Victim (Welsey Crusher)

Also on the subject of Mirror forces... I saw a few new hairstyles on the Terran Npcs the other day... are they heading into the game via the C-store or other means ?

If you have any idea's feel free to share....
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-16-2011, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
Klingon-Cardassian Alliance Pack.

-Terran Empire Symbol (maybe they want to be slaves ? :O)
-Mirror Spoon head Boff

Both:
Agony Booth Floor Tropthy With Victim (Welsey Crusher)

Also on the subject of Mirror forces... I saw a few new hairstyles on the Terran Npcs the other day... are they heading into the game via the C-store or other means ?

Why should the Terran Empire Symbol be part of the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance Pack instead of the Terran Empire Pack?

Super Negh'var Dreadnought should be available separately since the TOS bundle gets a shuttle and the Enterprise Bundle gets a T1 shiip not a T5 ship. The bundle would be too much for most people. A shuttle or T1 ship would be acceptable for the bundle.

Think the Mirror Universe Cardassian Boff should be either available ingame normally or have the same option as the Aenar and Caitian Boffs. Could always have the bundle include an Acquisition token so people can get more than one.

For Agony Booth, we should be able to change who is in there. Not everyone dislikes Wesley Crusher.

Personally, I would rather have a Borg Bundle, but that is just just me since my main captain is Borg.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-16-2011, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Why should the Terran Empire Symbol be part of the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance Pack instead of the Terran Empire Pack?

Super Negh'var Dreadnought should be available separately since the TOS bundle gets a shuttle and the Enterprise Bundle gets a T1 shiip not a T5 ship. The bundle would be too much for most people. A shuttle or T1 ship would be acceptable for the bundle.

Think the Mirror Universe Cardassian Boff should be either available ingame normally or have the same option as the Aenar and Caitian Boffs. Could always have the bundle include an Acquisition token so people can get more than one.

For Agony Booth, we should be able to change who is in there. Not everyone dislikes Wesley Crusher.

Personally, I would rather have a Borg Bundle, but that is just just me since my main captain is Borg.
lol sorry.. was meant to be... bad edit on my part.... i'll update the Terran Badge... still maybe a few klinks want to be slaves :O ,,, no wait i didnt put that because you automatically get it with the Ent ot Tos uniforms.

yeah you might be right about the ship.... throw that in seperatly...

Bo Idea... yeah.. that sounds pretty good... i'll expect they'll do that for every future Boff on the C-store.

Agony booth... uhmmm.... the reman scum who backstabbed us on the desert planet ? :O
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-16-2011, 01:43 PM
./signed for more Terran items
but i dont think we will get I.S.S. prefix
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-16-2011, 02:33 PM
Yes, Terran items please. I love the purple warp nacelles.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-16-2011, 02:51 PM
Good Idea, Cryptic, I would buy it
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-16-2011, 07:53 PM
I would buy all of this.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-17-2011, 01:44 PM
This is what i hate most of the c-store, fanboys use it as reasoning to request whatever totally niche personal preference products they want in their, and ofc cryptic love it

'i want this, let me buy it with money' - very starfleet
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-17-2011, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
-Cardassian-Klingon Alliance Badge
-Mirror Kira's bodysuit.
-Mirror Spoon head Boff [/color]

I support adding these to the KDF so that there is more customization for that faction.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-17-2011, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikonov
This is what i hate most of the c-store, fanboys use it as reasoning to request whatever totally niche personal preference products they want in their, and ofc cryptic love it

'i want this, let me buy it with money' - very starfleet
if you dont want it... move along... P.s Vote Undine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
I support adding these to the KDF so that there is more customization for that faction.
Lol couldnt see any major difference between the klinks and mirror klinks other than the logo on the shoulder of their uniform.