Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
07-17-2011, 01:23 AM
Peace? Federation? Where did all you filthy Romulan dogs come from? Someone grab my bat'leth!
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-17-2011, 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousFenrir
Peace? Federation? Where did all you filthy Romulan dogs come from? Someone grab my bat'leth!
*decloaks*
Mnean klhu hrian Kll'inghann
*cloaks*
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-17-2011, 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12guageshotgun
No peace, not until every undine in our universe lies dead with a bat'eth through his chest! same for the borg. and if the federation continues to get in the way, well lets use some famous vulcan logic just for fun in the words surak, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, and in this case the federation are the few so lets stick a bat'leth in them too.
Twelve of Twenty-five, Liberated Klingon Borg:
To use a Human warrior-philosipher's qutoe: "He who knows when to fight and when not to fight....." (I think he had a Klingon-like name, Sun Tzu, or something like that). The Federation had choosen to interven in a war that was not their concern when we fought the Gorn. The Empire culls the weak with war and conflict and becomes stronger for it. The Federation weakens itself with battles of attrition. That, more than anything marks the difference between Humans and Klingons.

Jeren Kranz, Trill Boogeyman:
The Federation whines like an old woman about the affairs of other people. They stick their noses into eveyone's business like gossiping prepubescent Orion girls. They simper like pathetic Ferengi women. That is part of why I abbandoned such sniveling cowards in favor of the Empire where warriors of honor pick up their weapon and face those whom offend them. They are experienceing and finding conflict with the Cardassians, Romulans, Breen, and our Empire all while being flanked by the Borg. The Klingon heart relishes struggles and trials as this. All lesser species failter before such onslaught. Let the Federation weaken itself in such wasteful conflicts. In the end, the Klingon Empire will stand triumphant on a mountian of our enemies broken and shattered corpses, to include a sundered Federation.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-17-2011, 11:21 AM
As usual, the klingon empire displays its short sightedness.
You speak of victory where there only is stalemate. The fronts have not moved since forever and more and more enemies creep up from under their rocks, smelling easy victory.
But rest assured - Starfleet will, like always, pull the hot coal out of the fires.
Be it Borg, Breen, Invaders from other dimensions or Klingon warriors - Starfleet will blunt every aggressors efforts to subdue us, to destroy our way of life.

You shall not pass without our phasers up your a....

We stand for Freedom, for Order and for our policy to totally let some species suffer genocide because of our prime directive.

Peace. And with peace i mean phasers to maximum power.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-17-2011, 11:48 AM
Bah... any all out war would result in the KDF destruction... Why? We have cookies... that's why...

Btw... I misplaced a cargoship with tribbles in KDF space yestoday... The transponder is still beeping and moving, but I can't find it... Know where it is?
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-17-2011, 01:35 PM
Bah! Any enemy of the Klingon Empire will be destroyed! It is the lust for battle we seek! We have faced the Kek'Ihri and defeated them! We will face the Iconians and destroy them as well!
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-17-2011, 03:01 PM
The Klingon Empire is old and weak, lashing out like a wild dog at any target within reach. It has lost any sense of honor it once held, instead clinging on to personal glory and revenge above all else. It cannot be reasoned with. It cannot be caged.

We will liberate people of the Klingon Empire from the shackles of this madness. Those that resist will be put down like the rabid dogs they are.

It is regrettable, but necessary.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-17-2011, 08:47 PM
Forgot one.

K'xar Vedic, Federation Klingon Captain

Bring on the destroyers of my House. I shall deal unto them what was dealt unto my family seventeen years ago. But oh, how soon as their past treachery been forgotten...
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-17-2011, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarxide
*decloaks*
Mnean klhu hrian Kll'inghann
*cloaks*
You Romulans are always sneaking about and this is why we slay Federation dogs.
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-18-2011, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrus View Post
The Klingon Empire is old and weak, lashing out like a wild dog at any target within reach. It has lost any sense of honor it once held, instead clinging on to personal glory and revenge above all else. It cannot be reasoned with. It cannot be caged.

We will liberate people of the Klingon Empire from the shackles of this madness. Those that resist will be put down like the rabid dogs they are.

It is regrettable, but necessary.
The Empire has always been an Empire of war! Alliances are tolerable but never leave the Empire without an enemy! Klingons are born to fight and conquer! A true warrior will never forget this.