Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
Can we please get the Ambassador in game?

How can we pass up having this graceful, grand old dame in game?

http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/...2/113809_4.jpg

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/3...ssstarship.jpg

Just beautiful, the Dame Judy Dench of starfleet ships...

I would absolutely LOVE to get her in game. Now before you say it, I know that she has been on the engineering reports for a while.... But it doesn't hurt to give a little nudge
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-18-2011, 11:37 AM
It's already being planned... So no reason to go begging

it will be here when it is here... Right now season 4 asks for fixes and when that is done, I am sure they are getting back to her.

Love that you used a BC image to illustrate her.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-18-2011, 11:40 AM
Im looking forward to flying her a lot she may replace my Excelsior Retrofit as my main ship
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-18-2011, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
It's already being planned... So no reason to go begging

it will be here when it is here... Right now season 4 asks for fixes and when that is done, I am sure they are getting back to her.

Love that you used a BC image to illustrate her.
Im not begging. I would jut very much like to see her.

Capnlogan always says that the more something appears on the forums, the more important it becomes!

*nudge nudge nudge*
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-18-2011, 11:50 AM
Yeah it is strange we STILL have not gotten her in game. One of the few hold outs I guess. LOL
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-18-2011, 11:51 AM
I recently heard Capnlogan say that the Ambassador was going to get in sometime around Season 5. I think it was a Priority One podcast...
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-18-2011, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Rook View Post
Yeah it is strange we STILL have not gotten her in game. One of the few hold outs I guess. LOL
Yeah, its really odd, along with the andorian ship? Its not like they would have licensing issues like with the vesta class. So odd that they just havn't got on and done it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnin View Post
I recently heard Capnlogan say that the Ambassador was going to get in sometime around Season 5. I think it was a Priority One podcast...
Hmmm.... not soon enough. Shall we see if we can push for it a little harder!
Lt. Commander
# 8 hold the phone
07-18-2011, 12:00 PM
The game is kinda messed up now. As for another ship in the game my suggestion is becareful what you ask for. a new ship in the game means c-store item of god knows what being charged perhaps 1200 to 2000 cp. I am in no rush for another item on the c-store.

so while i understand you not being able to wait. take it from a person as well as community who learned our leason to ask for ships.

"we would like the ship but not via the c-store or grinding for over 2 months each day to get emblems for such an item."

We would rather like to be able to build such a ship. I am a starfleet engineering vice admiral. I should be able to go to the ship yard and get to work on such a project.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-18-2011, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFP-Magnis View Post
The game is kinda messed up now. As for another ship in the game my suggestion is becareful what you ask for. a new ship in the game means c-store item of god knows what being charged perhaps 1200 to 2000 cp. I am in no rush for another item on the c-store.

so while i understand you not being able to wait. take it from a person as well as community who learned our leason to ask for ships.

"we would like the ship but not via the c-store or grinding for over 2 months each day to get emblems for such an item."

We would rather like to be able to build such a ship. I am a starfleet engineering vice admiral. I should be able to go to the ship yard and get to work on such a project.

I think its time we accept that the C-Store is a major part of this game, and that you either have to pay or grind like mad!

To be honest id rather pay the C-Store points than wait what would probably be two years.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-18-2011, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_86
I think its time we accept that the C-Store is a major part of this game, and that you either have to pay or grind like mad!

To be honest id rather pay the C-Store points than wait what would probably be two years.
Totally agree