Lt. Commander
# 101
07-18-2011, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexy
I think the C-Store overall would be less annoying to people if ways were added in to earn all the items in it, through accolades or special missions, via crafting, token farming, or combinations of the above.

It seems Dan wants to move in such a direction, but can't unilaterally make that decision. I would speculate its probably an Atari problem, based on passed business practiced of theirs, and hopefully once Cryptic is free of them we'll get some traction on these issues.
In the Engineering Report just posted tonight: "Ability to auction Emblems for C-Points between players"
An exchange for Emblems/C-Points is coming... and the Emblems will be a unified currency replacing marks and badges.

So there will be an option for people to get C-Points in exchange for Emblems you earn in-universe. I think this will work out nicely.
Lt. Commander
# 102
07-18-2011, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnLogan
... except Fridays... that's pizza day.
The best day of the week, especially for Aquabats fans.
Lt. Commander
# 103
07-18-2011, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnLogan
I'm making a new variant for every BoP below tier 5. Should be done with BoP's by early next week.

Next up is cruisers, then Battleships... maybe a carrier.

I've started pushing the idea of a KDF flagship too... it won't be a huge crazy contest and stuff like the new Enterprise is, but nonetheless as far as STO is concerned it'll be a big deal. It's my top priority for my next schedule. If everything goes my way I'll have a KDF flagship in the works by September...

if you quote me on this, please also include that my statements are unofficial and it 's just something that I'm personally trying to push for, and not something that I a actually get to decide. But I think it'll happen.
Not to get too far off topic of this thread, but this quote was just pointed out to me by a fellow dedicated KDF member...
How can we, the dedicated Klingon players, help in this endevor?
How could we influence the powers that be to let you run with this idea ASAP?
Maybe even get you help on the project to make it happen faster?
To use a popular political tactic, maybe we could form a STO/KDF-PAC/Super PAC of sorts?
Bribes...? Well...in today's harsh economical times that may be harder to achieve...:p
You have the full support of KBF (all 6-7 of us left) and I'm sure the entire dedicated Klingon playerbase, all whatever % it is this week.
You have but to ask, my sword is yours, sir.
Lt. Commander
# 104
07-19-2011, 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg View Post
Not to get too far off topic of this thread, but this quote was just pointed out to me by a fellow dedicated KDF member...
How can we, the dedicated Klingon players, help in this endevor?
How could we influence the powers that be to let you run with this idea ASAP?
Maybe even get you help on the project to make it happen faster?
To use a popular political tactic, maybe we could form a STO/KDF-PAC/Super PAC of sorts?
Bribes...? Well...in today's harsh economical times that may be harder to achieve...:p
You have the full support of KBF (all 6-7 of us left) and I'm sure the entire dedicated Klingon playerbase, all whatever % it is this week.
You have but to ask, my sword is yours, sir.
LOL I appreciate your passion on this - I've already started a thread simply asking what would be a good flagship that has recieved something like 400+ replies already...

it's something that I've already pushed for and the community obviously wants. Within the next month I'll be sitting down with the team while we decide what will be scheduled in our next block and this is high priority for me. It's looking very promising as of right now but I cant confirm yet.