Lt. Commander
I just started playing the game a week ago and have really enjoyed it so far. I'll admit I don't know a single thing about end game content but I do have the basic game play down (for the most part). I'm looking for a mature fleet that is helpful and social preferably based in the US (I'm located in the central time zone). I will be playing most evenings after work and some on the weekends. TS or Vent with a website would be a plus. Thanks for your consideration!
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-11-2011, 09:40 AM
{UFP} is a worldwide fleet with a growing U.S. presence. Our group is helpful and active, a couple of things a new player like yourself might be interested in. I suggest you visit us and see what we have going on. I think you'll be glad you did. Tell 'em Stormy sent ya!
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-11-2011, 11:06 AM
We're all newbies once! I sent you a PM about Lotus Fleet. Feel free to PM me with questions.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-11-2011, 11:19 AM
Hi Gobstopper,

I hope you are well. As Stormy mentioned, the UFP is indeed an international fleet and we work incredibly hard at making usre we provide all of our members with the best gaming environment a guild/clan/fleet can provide.

Right out of the door we provide you with a Recruit Support Officer. We provide some training within our Academy across a number of games and also a number of UFP specific departments.

We have a team of event officers just for STO who do nothing but run events. We have a fleet bank which is actively managed and where we offer items at a discount when compared to the exchange prices.

This is just the tip of the ice berg and I haven't even gotten tot he good bits like the 12 hours of events we had to celebrate the release of season 4, the quarterly awards ceremony or the Herald which is our in fleet magazine and the latest issue featuring an interview with Dan Stahl, the producer of STO.

We were all noobs once and most of us still are. No question is ever silly and there are always people around to fit your playing time and style.

If all of this sounds liek the kind of fleet you want to be apart of...then visit the UFP website.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-11-2011, 03:06 PM
Hi Gobstopper,
Check out 3rd Fleet, I think we may be just the ticket for you!

We have an active forum for all your noob questions and people who stand willing to give you the best of their knowledge. We hare an international fleet and consider ourselves 'mature' we boast not only a mature attitude to life and we also have quite a proportion of properly mature people (myself included).

We are an international fleet with English, French, German and Spanish speaking divisions. The english division has a strong US contingent. We proudly boast that you will find fleet-mates on during most timezones.

We also have voice chat if that floats your boat.... (it certainly comes in handy for organising all the STFs and joint fleet actions that our operations team organise )

Check us out at http://www.3rdfleet.com
Or check the vid at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42p-B1wWDuE&hd=1
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-11-2011, 06:41 PM
Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
for more info and Application.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-12-2011, 07:41 AM
Thank you all very much! I will be looking at all of your websites and possibly contacting some of you ingame with questions. You all have been extremely helpful!
Lt. Commander
Hello Gobstopper. If you are still researching fleets, consider The 48th Defense Fleet, The Warpigs. We are a casual, laid back fleet that understands RL comes first. We make it a priority, whenever playing STO to have fun! We enjoy helping each other and take pride in helping players new and old, learn STO and level up. We are primarily a PvE fleet but have some players who PvP on the side if you care to try that.

Our purpose as a fleet is to provide a fun and laid back atmosphere for players while playing STO and to give them opportunities to participate in group activities in game whether it be an STF, a Fleet Action, help a player level or just teaming up to do a mission. STFs (Special Task Force) missions and Fleet Actions are our biggest Fleet activities and do them a few times on a weekly basis.

If you're interested or would like to get more information, please see our FAQ about how to join our fleet. For more information see our website at warpigsmmo.com. Feel free to PM me as well.

Hope to see you in sector space. Safe flying to you!
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-19-2011, 08:11 AM
Hi,

Renegade Alliance [MWM] is now recruiting for more members, we have got both active Federation and Klingon members who are online during EU and USA times.

We are a close-knit social fleet with a wealth of experience which focuses on several STF missions a week(Fed and Klingon), PVP and running missions for loot and fun. We are looking for experienced or rookie members to join the fleet and have some fun. We also like to team up with our lower level members to help them on missions and do things as a group. We are currently looking for all professions (Tactical, Engineer and Science). We don't have the rank restrictions etc that other fleets do, everyone within Renegade Alliance is treated as an equal.

We have our own private TS3 server and in game chat channel which we use heavily.

Also alot of our members have been around since Open Beta, so they have a wealth of knowledge regarding the game etc.

If you require further information send a recruitment officer a mail in game or send us a private message through the forums.

@Seanp
@Normack

The type of players we are looking for are -

-> Active within the EU and USA Time zone.
-> Helpfull and Social
-> Good Teamworker
-> Willing to be part of the fleet
-> Mature

If you wish to apply to our fleet sign up to our forums using the links below -

Home Page + Forum Sign up - http://mwm-gaming.co.uk/news.php
Star Trek Division Recruitment Page - http://mwm-gaming.co.uk/e107_plugins...ewforum.php?32