Lt. Commander
# 1 Ignorant Mega Trainers
07-19-2011, 05:17 PM
Were it not for my lack of bridge officers, and come to it a ship, I may not have met the very excellent Doctor.
I managed to convince him to help my poor friend who is feeling the pain.
So, I take him to go see Kharndingo, hes very helpful, and does an excellent job on his spine. Straightened him out a treat. So he'll be looking for the moon again, hell, I hope he doesnt do his back in again!

So, I was there on business, trying to find some new officers, ones who know how to work a cloak this time, I love Qo'nos at twilight, its almost peaceful, though I sure thought that it was cold. I slowley made my way to the barracks, the req guy there owed me a few favours, so I really needed to make sure it was him on duty.

Now my only concern at that time was getting my bridge officers replaced and obtaining a new ship, as I turned the corner into east barracks, I saw the req guy. To my newfound misfortune, it was not B'Etor. I was going to have to pay for this.

Its just not a simple task anymore, training your bridge officers, had I known about this, I may not have been soo quick and to throw them out of the air lock, though its too late for thoughts like that. I asked the req guy, hes called Mega by the way, to train some of my officers. He takes a look at my motley crew of sheer scum and gets to work on letting me choose my skills.

Now, I've picked all my skills that I need my bridge officers to have, So I ask Mega to train them, he claims he can only train one at a time, here it starts to get a little odd now, but I play along.

Training officers is what Mega does for a living, so I let him train them. I tell him the first skill:
Scramble sensors 1

Pedro Panache knows Mega, so I thought this would be easier, however, Mega trains this skill then, simply wont talk to me again. I've got lots of officers left to train, and I'm starting to get frustrated. I hang around for a while, and he still wont speak to me. So I decided to take my good friend Kharndingo a nice hot drink to help my friend feel better.

I go back to Mega only to see him strangely sniffing a pencil.........Now, i'm not sure if its because i startled him, but he started to speak to me again. With his new found talkative ways, he was almost, and i use this word loosely, enthusiastic.

So I quickly jumped on this new opportunity to get the rest of my officers trained. He tains Tac Team then he ignores me again!

Oh my, I want to pull out my disruptor and melt him now. I decide not too and go and take a quick walk to calm down.

Now calmed, I return 15 min later, not only is he speaking to me again, he actually offered me his pencil I caught him sniffing earlier, I politely refuse.
Leaping on this new opportunity of cooperation, I ask Mega to train High Yield 1. He completes the task at hand, and then, yes, you guessed it, he only ignores me yet again.

For the love of kahless, this is soo infuriating.

Understand Mega, I do not. I decide to go eat, as its been a long day and I was clearly not getting anywhere with Mega.

Nearly 4 hours Mega kept up this training then ignoring. I'm going to send a nasty letter to his superiors about it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-19-2011, 05:43 PM
I thought earlier when I went to see Mega to train Aux to Battery II that he was just disgusted by my horrible choice in BoFF ability selection. Apparently Mega just has an attitude problem.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-19-2011, 05:43 PM
I think this is a union thing...I had the same experince at ESD!

It's a "train slowly" campaign, to try to raise wages i guess...
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-19-2011, 05:47 PM
I make these BoFFs take tests. I love the smell of pencils in the morning.