Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
07-19-2011, 05:21 PM
Not just no, but an emphatic HELL NO. It's hideous, it's worthless, and more over, I want to take a sledgehammer to the skull of whatever idiot came up with it. Thank you, and good night.
Lt. Commander
# 32
07-19-2011, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koppenflak
Can we get the Battlestar Galactica in the game as well then?

I mean, we all know the Constitution class was seen as an equally blurry spaceship in the Colonial Fleet, right?

That must make the Constitution's presence in BSG absolute, irrefutable canon.
I'm not sure where you're going with this since... unfortunately...the Yeager was in many episodes as a background shot to DS9.

Love it or hate it, its still a canon ship. No matter how much it makes my eyes bleed. Or the nightmares it causes.

I would be interested to see if the Capn could make it look sweet, instead of a Frankenstein monster. Just out of morbid curiosity if nothing else.
Lt. Commander
# 33
07-19-2011, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hravik
I'm not sure where you're going with this since... unfortunately...the Yeager was in many episodes as a background shot to DS9.

Love it or hate it, its still a canon ship. No matter how much it makes my eyes bleed. Or the nightmares it causes.

I would be interested to see if the Capn could make it look sweet, instead of a Frankenstein monster. Just out of morbid curiosity if nothing else.
yet again the Millinum Falcon appered in first contact, should we include the falcon in STO?

sometimes ships in a background aren't ment to be brought to the foreground and examined up close
Lt. Commander
# 34
07-20-2011, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianDavion View Post
yeah I'll pass, if this monstrocity gets in before the ambassador, Norway, steamrunner or any of the multitude of REAL canon ships I'll be annoyed
You know why the Norway isn't in the game? Because it was an ultra-low polygon model with just enough detail it looked ship-like while swooshing across the screen. And they got rid of it, because it was a hack-job throwaway model. The Yeager, though ugly as sin, has just as much a reason to be in game as it does.

That said, I HATE the Yeager. It's inelegant, it doesn't have any of the classic lines of the Starfleet ships, and it looks slapdash. While I wouldn't mind a few of the Wolf kitbashes making it into the game, we need progressive ship ship design, not regressive ship design. We need the good capn to roll out some nifty, new ships.
Lt. Commander
# 35
07-20-2011, 02:40 AM
OP why do you hate star trek?
Lt. Commander
# 36
07-20-2011, 02:51 AM
I can't believe that's cannon. O_O
Lt. Commander
# 37
07-20-2011, 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by minionsoldier View Post
OP why do you hate star trek?
lol, i dont the ship just appeals to me even if it is ugly.
Lt. Commander
# 38
07-20-2011, 04:07 AM
Aren't there alerady enough ugly buckets to fly around for you?
Envoy, Noble, Dervish, Hermes, Gryphon, Maelstrom, Hephaestus, IMPERIAL, Gallant, Quasar, Rapier, Ushaan, Comet and Shikar.
There is no need to waste Captain Logan's time on that ugly thig. IMHO.

Live long and prosper.
Lt. Commander
# 39
07-20-2011, 11:04 AM
even it is an urgly looking ship they can have it at DS9 just protect the station like in the show.
Lt. Commander
# 40
07-20-2011, 11:10 AM
No, I don't want to see the deformed offspring of an Intrepid and Maquis Raider