Lt. Commander
# 1 Fed Scout Ship
07-20-2011, 02:00 PM
I know that this has been mentioned in a few other small threads, but I would like to see the Federation Scout ship from insurrection added to the shuttle selection of the game. It was the one that Data piloted while being shorted out. To go with this I feel that we need more missions involving shuttle craft, but that is a complaint for another day.

http://www.neutralzone.de/database/F.../ScoutShip.htm
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-20-2011, 02:09 PM
I believe the ship Data had piloted in Insurrection was the Captain's Yacht, which is a vet reward, and there are going to be more shuttle missions coming soon, according to the latest Eng Report.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-20-2011, 02:45 PM
Federation Scouts are more like the Saladin-Class (older) or the Nova-class (modern), not like these shuttles.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-20-2011, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFO-OptimusPrime View Post
I believe the ship Data had piloted in Insurrection was the Captain's Yacht, which is a vet reward, and there are going to be more shuttle missions coming soon, according to the latest Eng Report.
No, the captains yacht has the nacelles outside the ship. The scout class is kinda a cross between a runabout and a defiant class. it has the size of the runabout with the nacelle design of the defiant. Check out the link and the design of the ship. I just like the look of it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-20-2011, 03:55 PM
Insurrection had 3 shuttles shown.

Scout
Mk 12
Captains Yacht.