Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-21-2011, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
The problem with Fuse Armor is that it never seems to work against the most dangerous players - they're either traited to resist holds or have powers to resist it.

I'm not sure how I feel about the Combat Supply, since it now drops a crate, which means you have to stop and pick up the items - and you can only get one each of the items it gives.

I've tried the Equipment Technician kit, but Equipment Diagnostics and Shield Recharge don't seem to help much. My shields/armor are still paper thin.
True powers like Science Ground Team Buff and hardcore GPvP players would be resistant to Fuse. And weapon malfunction is easily removed by a simple power cell. But that's a gamble in PvP, theres a chance for something to happen and a chance it might not.

Combat Supply, I agree that crate is annoying. You have to use this ability outside of combat, else your just an easy target. I personally would like to see a take from the old CS where players can access the new items directly from the UI without needing to setup (most people in the old CS never knew they had it).

Also the ammount of items you get from the kit, it's pretty much a 1-use ability during any given PvE or PvP mission.

With the ET Kit, remember to kneel and duck behind cover. Remember even with Resistance Stacking, it only does so much. But it has a good chance of surviving a 1-shot kill by a Tactical using a shotgun.