Lt. Commander
Hey is there anyway to trade a bridge officer from one of your characters to another one of your characters without risking using the exchange. I really want to send a rare Bridge officer to one of my other characters and I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE IT lol
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-20-2011, 02:49 PM
Find a fleetmate to trade it to your other character
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-20-2011, 02:49 PM
If he is not comissioned yet, mail him to yourself.
If he is commissioned, you'd have to trust someone really badly to trade it to them and then accept it back on your other toon.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-20-2011, 03:01 PM
That kinda stinks because I'm not in a fleet nor do I want to be. And I can't say I trust anyone in the game enough to help me out hahaha. Thanks though!
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-21-2011, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radia01
That kinda stinks because I'm not in a fleet nor do I want to be. And I can't say I trust anyone in the game enough to help me out hahaha. Thanks though!
Your choice, I guess. But at the moment there is no mechanism for moving commissioned bridge officers except one-on-one trades. (I am not aware that you can mail noncoms. I'm pretty sure I've tried it and I'm pretty sure I couldn't).

If you join a fleet, you stand a better chance of not getting ripped off in a trade with a fleetmate.

That said, I don't know that I've had any contact with anyone in the game that I would call untrustworthy.

If anyone needs help transferring anything from character to character, I would be glad to help and I will not rip you off. I won't even ask for a 'tip'. The downside is that I'm not on much and that only late in the evening usually.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-21-2011, 12:29 PM
As long as the Boff is not assigned to your ship you can mail it like any unbound item. If its bound (named since once it joins your ship it gets a name) Except the 2 Borg Boffs you are going to have to find a buddy if its commissioned (named).
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-21-2011, 12:54 PM
certain uncommissioned bridge officers can not be mailed

c-store liberated borg
borg from KA STF
reman boff
holographic boff