Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1171
07-21-2011, 03:01 PM
Hey hello Blackavaar
At First sorry when you have Problems with my ENglisch but i'am a German user
I watched and used your Guides for the most of my CHarackters and i want to say thank you and Great work.
I Hope we will see the new Cadet Uniforms in the next time (When you Have the exact blue color for this Uniforms we see In-Game it will be great when you will post it here)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1172
07-21-2011, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Thanks, Alan! I did. It was nice just to get out of town for a while.

I look forward to creating them.

And yes, I hope they sort it out soon. I can't take any decent screen shots (in the Tailor screen) until they do.


you know, you can still zoom with the scroll wheel, right?

I can't wait to see your take on the cadet uniforms, and what do you think about a set of 2409 Surface Operations Blacks?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1173
07-21-2011, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACES_HIGH View Post
you know, you can still zoom with the scroll wheel, right?

I can't wait to see your take on the cadet uniforms, and what do you think about a set of 2409 Surface Operations Blacks?
No, I can't. When I try to use the mouse scroll the button setting pulls it back to whichever setting it was on. So, if the button is set on the Full Zoom, I try to pull back and it yanks me right back to Full Zoom. That is, unless this patch fixed that problem. I can't tell yet as I am at work at the moment.

Yeah, well if the Tailor screen is fixed you may see them soon. If not...
You mean the Matte choices that are now available? I like them, but unfortunately they don't match any of the 2409 Pants now, since they don't have the alternate texture.


Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1174
07-21-2011, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Sheep_22
Hey hello Blackavaar
At First sorry when you have Problems with my ENglisch but i'am a German user
I watched and used your Guides for the most of my CHarackters and i want to say thank you and Great work.
I Hope we will see the new Cadet Uniforms in the next time (When you Have the exact blue color for this Uniforms we see In-Game it will be great when you will post it here)
Thank you and you're very welcome.

I don't know if I'll be able to match the pale teal color they used in the C-Store image. It looks like the devs have once again used shades that are not available to us. Of course, I'll get as close as I possibly can.


Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1175
07-21-2011, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post

You mean the Matte choices that are now available? I like them, but unfortunately they don't match any of the 2409 Pants now, since they don't have the alternate texture.


by surface operations blacks, I was referring to the uniforms we see in "Nor the Battle to the Strong"

http://www.st-spike.org/images/uniforms/2373-2394/uniforms_36.gif
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1176
07-21-2011, 03:42 PM
I have forgotten a question.
You also have create a guide for Starship's but we all know one big probelm in the Ship selection screen..:We can not select WIndows and escape Pod's separate.In my opinion the two types of Triangeld Escape Pods are the last we have see on Screen.
When it came possible to select this things separet you will refresh the guide and what is your oppinion to this?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1177
07-21-2011, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACES_HIGH View Post
by surface operations blacks, I was referring to the uniforms we see in "Nor the Battle to the Strong"

http://www.st-spike.org/images/uniforms/2373-2394/uniforms_36.gif
Oh, you mean using the new Cadet uniforms to make a mock-up of that uniform. Yeah, I was thinking that too. I was also thinking that it might make a good mock-up for the Voyager Training uniforms.

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1178
07-21-2011, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Sheep_22
I have forgotten a question.
You also have create a guide for Starship's but we all know one big probelm in the Ship selection screen..:We can not select WIndows and escape Pod's separate.In my opinion the two types of Triangeld Escape Pods are the last we have see on Screen.
When it came possible to select this things separet you will refresh the guide and what is your oppinion to this?
I agree, it would be nice to select the details (escape pods, etc.) separately from the windows and if/when they do make them separate I will update my guides to reflect that.

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1179
07-21-2011, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Yay! Hope hope.

Thanks! I wasn't the biggest fan of this design at first, but the devs did a great job of developing it for the game and now I can't wait to have an Odyssey class of my own. I only wish we could see it on the silver screen at some point.


lol Yeah, that's what it all boils down to. Unfortunately after recently visiting Starfleet Academy (which is just an amazing looking locale that the devs have put together btw) following the most recent patch and in attempting a costume change there, the zoom issue is...well...still an issue I'm afraid.

Speaking of costumes...I know I asked you if you were going to be working on the guides for the Academy Instructor uniforms from the SFA comic...but I think that should go on the back burner and that the cadet and Academy staff uniform guides should definitely be worked on first. The devs have done a fantastic job with them! I think they're great! I just think I'd prefer to see the guides for these latest additions done first ahead of the SFA comic uniform guides.

From first seeing the rough beginnings of the Enterprise-F I always thought was a nice design and had plenty of potential and the finished product has pretty much blown me away. It would be great to see it on the big screen but I'm content with this monitor and at least the ship isn't coming in to STO quietly so that's cool.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1180
07-21-2011, 07:43 PM
Any ETA on when the new cadet unifroms guide will come out I really like your guide it really helps when i go to make a uniform from the shows =).

ps: i used the Jupitar unifrom guide and all the lines are confusing but the guide still helped a lot.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:19 PM.