Lt. Commander
Ok, I go to load STO, and the launcher comes up, but the graphics are blank. You can hover the mouse where the buttons are, the description shows up, you can select them. But the buttons are blank, and the advertisement is blank too. Anyone else having this issue?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-10-2011, 02:12 PM
I dunno if this is related, but my emoticons in Yahoo Messenger have disappeared, too. Everyone else can see them, but I can't. I've updated my graphics driver, reinstalled Yahoo, forced STO Launcher to verify the files. I dunno what's up...
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-10-2011, 02:41 PM
I've had this problem rarely, but since season 4 it's been happening more often and sometimes in game when I do the anamoly mini-game or go to the bank and move stuff from my intentory to the bank. When it happened to me in the launcher I shut down and cold booted my computer. It's only happened twice and both times rebooting worked. The only thing I can come up with is a memory leak/ issue somewhere.
I think for season 4 the on demand patching is tripping me up. It's also a little annoying, because load times can be longer. This afternoon I disabled on demand patching and I'm waiting for it to do one large patch. We'll see if that does the trick.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-10-2011, 03:06 PM
I am missing the corner graphics in my launcher. The curved LCARS portions are simply not there.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-11-2011, 03:29 AM
im in the same boat about the orner graphics in the launcher.
even after a reinstall they are still missing. im guessing that the sourse file of them is missing where ever it is hosted.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-11-2011, 07:48 AM
I disabled on demand patching and it patched for an hour yesterday. Played ~3 hours without quirky graphics or sound stutters.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-22-2011, 07:05 PM
Well apparently it's affecting my Champions Online launch screen too...