Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a fleet
07-23-2011, 04:18 AM
I'm looking for a fleet to join, recently started playing this game so not that experienced, I've played plenty of MMOs before however. Based in the UK, probably looking for a more casual fleet mostly PvE would like to try PvP. My character's name is Jeron.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-23-2011, 04:36 AM
Hi Flibble

I think that 3rd Fleet might be just what you're looking for

I was very much a newbie to the game when I joined myself and everyone there is very helpful. I'm UK based myself although with our French, German, and Spanish divisions along with US and OZ based English speakers we're likely to have folks online whatever your play times

Pop over to our forums at www.3rdfleet.com and have a look around

If you want to know more you can PM me here, there, or in-game, my @handle is @Ffion

Hope to hear from you soon,

Ffion
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-23-2011, 05:32 AM
Hi,
The Mercenary Order is a casual/relaxed, as you describe, and we are looking for new members. We have members based in the US and UK/EU. Feel free to contact me if you are interested and/or have any questions.

Regards,
@adz21c
(char names Burt/Katell/Marjon)
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-23-2011, 06:35 AM
Good Afternoon MrFlibble!

I hope you're well! I'm also from the UK and if I may, I'd like t recommend the United Federation of Planets. We are an international fleet but we have an extremely strong contingent from the UK and europe. In fact well over half the command staff are from the UK.

We try and cover all playing styles so for the casual player, you log on and play and all we ask, is that you follow our code of conduct, you treat other players as you would have them treat you and sign our monthly roll call which is a 30s job. And that's it!!

Within the UFP, we work incredibly hard at making sure all our members are having a blast. For the start of season 4 we ran 12 hours of events and for our 9th anniversary in May, we ran 7 days of Star Trek episodes streamed, events being run across multiple games including STO. We have a whole team of Event officers who run events across a number of timezones (including the UK timezone) which can vary from the weekly pvp nights to leveling, STF's, foundry nights, meet and greets...dabo nights...

We also have our own in-house magazine (The Herald) which has recently featured an interview with Cryptics STO Producer, D Stahl.

So if you are interested, feel free to check out the site and if you feel like we are the right fleet for you, then you can join here.

Best of luck!

Grace Pryde
Lt. Commander
# 5 Alpha and ..
07-26-2011, 12:34 AM
- Omega Particles - is a Star Trek Online Fleet.
We got a forum, a Facebook site and a TeamSpeak 3 server
We're a very social fleet and we enjoy each others company alot

We're recruiting EU time zone players

We want players that are:
-> EU Time zone active
-> Helpfull and social
-> Teamworking
-> Willing to be a part of the fleet
-> 16+ of age

If u want to know more, go to Our Facebook Page
or see Our Website
If u want to apply for becoming a member, send a mail to omegaparticles@gmail.com
Use this template

Name :
Playing since :
TeamSpeak 3 knowledge :
Characters in Federation Faction :
Characters in Klingon Faction :
Which faction do you want to join ? (Both is also an option) :
Favorite career (Tac,sci,eng) :
Special Task Force experience :

Looking forward to hear from you
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-26-2011, 10:07 PM
Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
for more info and Application.
Lt. Commander
Good morning. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA).

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RLtoo. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-04-2011, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFlibble View Post
I'm looking for a fleet to join, recently started playing this game so not that experienced, I've played plenty of MMOs before however. Based in the UK, probably looking for a more casual fleet mostly PvE would like to try PvP. My character's name is Jeron.
Terrahawx is a UK based fleet that welcomes any player of STO and we like fans of red drawf as well lol.