Lt. Commander
# 11
07-23-2011, 10:36 PM
Are you sure you're not getting those numbers with 3 SIF Consoles? Because right now with my Engineer with full skill in Engineering Team Leader, Engine Maintainace, and Hull Repair, I get 6260hps with ET1, 8347 with ET2, 10343 with ET3, and 13912 with Miracle Worker.

With 3 Rare MkXI SIF Consoles, thats another 2000hps for each ET and 4000 HPs for Miracle Worker.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-23-2011, 10:40 PM
2 SIF, 1 EPS, 1 shield capacity.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-23-2011, 11:06 PM
Global cool-down on team abilities should go down to 10sec for differing types (eg. engineering team puts sci team on a 10sec cooldown), but the 15 second cooldown should remain for the same type (eg. engineering team puts another engineering team onto a 15sec cooldown). That's how every other ability seems to work, strange that team powers behave differently.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-23-2011, 11:16 PM
Hazards are a nice preemptive power to throw on people to heal bleed through and reduce a massive spike if their shields collapse. Theyre also a nice power to use in combination with a high shield resist ability to gradually regain hull over time.

However ET III + AtSIF III is godly. Sorry, but when you can instantly bring my bird from 1% to 71% (+60 resist) with just two heals every 15 seconds, youve got real winners. I dont understand this new extend shields III trend to be honest, but whatever. As long as Tide (my broski) has my back with those two powers, Im happy.

As for Bobby's post:

Science Fleet - needs a huge nerf. 20% flat. No way should teams be invincible for 30 seconds x number of sci every 5 minutes. 20% is already too high in my opinion, considering all 5 players get it.

Tact Team - Needs to have distribute shields reduced to 5 seconds, and make the current version TT III, with lower versions being less effective.

These two are really important ^

Ablative should be 5 minutes, it's god mode for 15 seconds. Photonic Fleet should be 1 ship. In fact, it should just be removed (sci would still be the best by far). Maybe replaced with another debuff.

Agree with the rest.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-23-2011, 11:28 PM
dunno bout anyone else, but I try to use ES3 at the start of an enemy's alpha strike on a friendly, provides an almost Sci Fleet level of shield resistance and an okay shield hot.

Throw a TSS1 on the target and well, good luck breaking their shields. Gives me plenty of time to heal other targets

I never had any real problem with ablative, it's so easy to knock out most of the time, it has a fairly lengthy activation time and it's cd is pretty long as it is. Stuns, Target Aux, Tykens etc.

My personal haterade? Phasers. Broken proc rate (it's much higher than 2.5 percent I think), the proc itself is by far the best in the game period. That proc shouldn't exist, no other proc in this game is so frequently the cause of death of an opponent. Yeah, not even pengs.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-23-2011, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavairo
My personal haterade? Phasers. Broken proc rate (it's much higher than 2.5 percent I think), the proc itself is by far the best in the game period. That proc shouldn't exist, no other proc in this game is so frequently the cause of death of an opponent. Yeah, not even pengs.
I alreay reported that higher proc rate and Wishstone said they were looking into it. Any given fight with an NPC with phasers, you are likely to get a proc disable within the first fight.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-23-2011, 11:56 PM
I actually need to sit down one day and get a 'volunteer' to help me figure out the exact proc rate. I suspect it's over 5 percent.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-24-2011, 03:48 AM
et and hz are diffrent things :p
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-24-2011, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
Global cool-down on team abilities should go down to 10sec for differing types (eg. engineering team puts sci team on a 10sec cooldown), but the 15 second cooldown should remain for the same type (eg. engineering team puts another engineering team onto a 15sec cooldown). That's how every other ability seems to work, strange that team powers behave differently.
Your not really arguing for more healing are you Jorf ?

I agree with you the numbers don't jive... but nothing in cryptics world is logical is it ?

SS and Viral Matrix same system... one has an arc one doesn't... and the more powerful one has no arc. lol

Aux to Bat... shares a cool down with emergency too ?

Jam sensors and SS sensors... similer skills, one is aoe and one is single target... aoe has 4x the duration ?

Sci fleet >>>> then Tac fleet or engi fleet.

Fleet skills decloak team mates.... ?

SS reveals team mates... ?

Tac team buff... 10 seconds... Engi team and Sci team buff 5 seconds.... ?

Phasers > Everything else

Quantums > Everything else

Cats and Dogs living together man...
That rug really tied the room together, did it not? (not sure why that goes here)

Anyway there it is.
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-24-2011, 05:29 AM
Tetryon, Polarons and Plasma procs need love. Phasers procs are silly good and need rebalancing. I'd like to see tetryon get something like a -10% shield resist debuff like disruptors have a hull debuff. The proc's shield drain is laughable. Polarons maybe minus to power for 5 secs, then recharge. Plasma - more damage?.

Lots of of good suggestions in this thread. Some of my other gripes: uber tac team, sub nuc affecting weapon timers, photonic fleet (would prefer another power), sci fleet, scramble, etc...