Lt. Commander
# 11
07-20-2011, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koppenflak
Go to your ship's bridge, and find your ready room.

Your desk has a computer terminal on it through which you can access any main story or episode mission that you have already completed, for the option to replay it (with all associated rewards)
This is a very awesome feature indeed I'm impressed.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-24-2011, 08:27 AM
Not to mention the Breen missions are quite fun plus you get good XP from repeating them.

Just food for thought.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-24-2011, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
yes you sure can and they really need to explain that in game.

unless people come to the forums a lot or happen to stumble across your ready room, then chances are you wont know it.
Agreed. I really wanted to see what my bridge was about, then 'oh what's this'? r-r-r-r-r-eplayyy... which has been fantastic on the Breen missions. My cruiser is a killer, great fun/XP for grinding and great loot for selling now that I have it all.

Also to my limited knowledge the holodecks in Starfleet Academy serve the same purpose. Not that there's very much to do on that map anyway.

But I always shake my head that while standing on the bridge you transport off it to go back to sector space. Crikey, just sit in the damn chair!
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-26-2011, 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackynews View Post
But I always shake my head that while standing on the bridge you transport off it to go back to sector space. Crikey, just sit in the damn chair!
You're not the first person to notice that, and probably won't be the last, either.