Lt. Commander
# 181
02-09-2009, 06:00 PM
I'm interested to see what the Romula Empire will look like at the en of this conflict to give us an idea of what th expansion will be like.
Lt. Commander
# 182
02-10-2009, 10:19 PM
I know I normally don't post here, often, but I've just read all of the Path to 2409 entries up to this point, and I have to say I am extraordinarily impressed. I've never heard of any MMORPG dev crew that actually cared about the history of the game. Only two questions...

1) Is the history that's being written prior to game release going to have an effect on the overall game, such as continuations to various news events from the Path...?

2) Is Cryptic using anything from the previous Star Trek dice and paper role-playing games, whether by FASA, Decipher, Last Unicorn, etc.?
Lt. Commander
# 183 next update
02-13-2009, 06:50 AM
I would like to say I am VERY happy with all the updates you all give us, I would just wish to see more update to the timeline, I would like to restate that I am very happy with all the info you all give us, but please update the PATH story.....Thank You Nelson
Lt. Commander
# 184
02-13-2009, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
I would like to say I am VERY happy with all the updates you all give us, I would just wish to see more update to the timeline, I would like to restate that I am very happy with all the info you all give us, but please update the PATH story.....Thank You Nelson
Agreed, I wish they would update the timeline. Im so tired of waiting for a update.
Lt. Commander
# 185
02-13-2009, 08:12 AM
You realize there's an update every 3 to 5 weeks, on average, right? That's pretty good, considering what they're building. And, if they have 25 more entries to develop before release, or less, then they're probably doing pretty damn good, don't you think? I'd love to see the next part of the history, too, but I have to say it seems a bit excessive to be complaining about it.
Lt. Commander
# 186
02-13-2009, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmick View Post
You realize there's an update every 3 to 5 weeks, on average, right? That's pretty good, considering what they're building. And, if they have 25 more entries to develop before release, or less, then they're probably doing pretty damn good, don't you think? I'd love to see the next part of the history, too, but I have to say it seems a bit excessive to be complaining about it.
If you hadn't noticed, its been 5 weeks.
Lt. Commander
# 187
02-13-2009, 10:00 AM
Okay, so they're a little behind, relax. What if they're taking care of something within the game to make it better than it was and it's requiring all of their resources to do so?
Lt. Commander
# 188
02-13-2009, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai02008 View Post
So they moved B4 to the Soong Institution huh? Shame. Hope they bring him back online soon. I did enjoy his part. Although I must say that I dont think that Sela should have been made Commander of the Fleet. Never really did like the way she ran things. It would also be nice to see what Wesley brings to the story. I was just looking on wikipedia and appearently he rejoined Starfleet and made it to Lt. Jr. Grade in Star Trek: Nemesis. What will happen to Wesley?
I aways thought Wesley was kind of annoying!! I guess with the traveler stuff it would be at least nice to see what really happened to him and what he did with the traveler. I also am glad to see the update on B4 i hope with all of Datas memories that we can see some form of Data returning.
Lt. Commander
# 189
02-13-2009, 11:08 AM
Everyone thought Wesley was annoying, including me to a limited extent. Still, I'm curious, as well.
Lt. Commander
# 190
02-13-2009, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by njdss4 View Post
In Nemesis, Data downloads all of his memories to B-4 prior to his death on the Scimitar. The memories didn't take right away, but seemed to be starting to at the end of the movie when B-4 was humming Irving Berlin's "Blue Skies", which Data had sang at Troi and Riker's wedding.

I like where the Klingon/Gorn situation is going. The Klingons conquering the Gorn seems like a logical move, they only needed something to get the ball rolling, and it sounds like this attack might be it.

Great timeline update! I'm loving every bit of it! Thank you!
Why must it be conquering?

I'm waiting to see how this goes first before making more of a background (sorry no Klingon is bossing ME around)