Lt. Commander
# 581
07-26-2011, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnLogan
I got the go ahead from DStahl. He says:

Do a bunch of concepts, and we'll get them pre-approved by CBS. Then we'll let the fans pick which one they like best.

DING DING DING DING DING!!

WARNING: This could take like a month to even get the concepts done/approved. I apologize that this will be a slow effort, but it will happen!!!!!! WOOoOOOOOOOOooOOOoOOoOo!

www.twitter.com/capnlogan
You are an awesome man and the KDF is grateful to have you in our corner. Thank you so much.

Edit: and how could I forget Qapla'
Lt. Commander
# 582
07-26-2011, 02:33 PM
Quote:

Do a bunch of concepts, and we'll get them pre-approved by CBS. Then we'll let the fans pick which one they like best.

WARNING: This could take like a month to even get the concepts done/approved. I apologize that this will be a slow effort, but it will happen!!!!!! WOOoOOOOOOOOooOOOoOOoOo!

Congratulations!!!
Lt. Commander
# 583
07-26-2011, 02:35 PM
Quote:

Hey better slow then Never. This is great news.
Lt. Commander
# 584
07-26-2011, 02:38 PM
Quote:

Congratulations on getting this the green light, Logan!
Lt. Commander
# 585
07-26-2011, 02:40 PM
Quote:

Slow and good is better than fast and bad <^_^>b

Also WOOT! >_>
Lt. Commander
# 586
07-26-2011, 02:41 PM
Quote:

For some reason, I get the impression you pestered Dstahl until he gave in, The Simpsons episode where Bart and Lisa keep asking Homer for something for a week before he says yes comes to mind :p
Lt. Commander
# 587
07-26-2011, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suricata View Post
For some reason, I get the impression you pestered Dstahl until he gave in, The Simpsons episode where Bart and Lisa keep asking Homer for something for a week before he says yes comes to mind :p
That trip to the Itchy and Scratchy Theme Park was well-earned.
Lt. Commander
# 588
07-26-2011, 02:49 PM
best news ive heard all month!
Lt. Commander
# 589
07-26-2011, 02:55 PM
Quote:

You are an absolute diamond.

Hell, I don't know about anyone else, but I'd be more than happy with having the flagship being named the Lo'gaN-class...
Lt. Commander
# 590
07-26-2011, 03:01 PM
Quote:

I have only one small correction for you, CapnLogan. For our Klingon friends, "Q'apla" would be more apropos as it means "success". "yay", however, means victory in Klingon. So, perhaps "Q'apla" and "yay!"