Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 41
07-25-2011, 04:27 AM
Hi,

Just thought everyone would like to see the response I got from Atari:

CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSES:
We believe that your issue is being caused by a technical issue which is currently under investigation. We are actively tracking these occurrences in order to resolve this issue. Please check the forums for any updates. If the forums are reporting that the issue has been resolved, yet you continue to experience connectivity issues, please respond back with as much information as possible to assist us in tracking down the issue. Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, and thank you for playing! Atari Support.

Thank God their working on it.
Lt. Commander
# 42
07-25-2011, 04:58 AM
I managed to fix my lag/rubberbanding unplayability etc by using a tip off one of the other forums.

Before you type in your login details in the launcher, go to options, and change the proxy from none to EU, or if you on EU, try from EU to US.

This seemed to solve all my problems with lag etc. Once you change that, save it, log into the launcher, and away you go. Hopefully should work for anyone else with a similar problem.
Lt. Commander
# 43 Same in UK
07-25-2011, 09:08 AM
Ive been getting the same... and have finally had enough (its still my 1st month of play).

Have managed to get a ticket logged, 1st few wouldn't go.

My ticket....

Issue Summary:
===== Ticket Submission Data =====
Game: Star Trek Online
Platform: Not Selected
Category: Technical Issues
==========
For approximately 5 days, I have not been able to play the gane due to lag, and server disconnects.
I have reinstaled my Pc and the Game.

IF, i am lucky i will get 5minutes to play.

9/10 times I just get to sit and watch my ship rubberband and get headaches.

Ive already tried to send in a ticket, and your system said NO to it when I sent it, nice wwy of dealing with your issues.
Sounds very SoE to me.

I have now cancelled my account, after looking on the forums, you havent even bothered to acknowledge the issue.

As this is still my 1st month, I am seeking a legal solution, to have my money returned to me, as this product, isnt fit to be sold, let alone have a monthly charge too.

Customer Service Responses:
There have been no responses to this ticket yet.
Lt. Commander
# 44
07-25-2011, 10:21 AM
lmao!

Good luck with that ROFL

This game has been going well over a year without serious issues and although frustrating it will be solved. You're loss in just giving up

Goodbye
Lt. Commander
# 45 TO Natras77
07-25-2011, 11:36 AM
Nice one brother... this seems to have worked, for now...

/Clap
Lt. Commander
# 46
07-27-2011, 02:44 AM
Getting disconnected all of the time is one thing that I can do something about. Log in again or go and do stuff in real life.

Getting game crashes where the reports to Cryptic takes over an hour to send and then borks the game so bad that it is impossible to force verify files and not being able to log in at all. Well that only gives me one option. Stop trying to play the game.