Quote:
Originally Posted by FurQue
Well, i'd like it to have:

uni cmdr
uni cmdr
uni ltc
uni ltc
uni ensign

Also it needs to turn like mvam in beta mode and have 5 front weapons and 4 rear.

consoles:

5 engineer
4 sci
6 tac
+ 2 universal

+30 to all power levels.

But can we wait till december the 30th till its released?
would this not be better

uni cmdr
uni cmdr
uni cmdr
uni cmdr
uni cmdr

with 10 universal consoles
6 device slots because i need my batteries and RMC, and devidian thingy. I really hate choices.
I know a tad OP but that hasn't stopped cryptic in the past. We can always balance it after the fact.

OH and one more thing

IBTL and *****ation

To the OP at least I will be able to chat with you on the OPvP channel, maybe.
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-27-2011, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Well, i'd like it to have:

uni cmdr
uni cmdr
uni ltc
uni ltc
uni ensign

Also it needs to turn like mvam in beta mode and have 5 front weapons and 4 rear.

consoles:

5 engineer
4 sci
6 tac
+ 2 universal

+30 to all power levels.

But can we wait till december the 30th till its released?
I missed the fact that it should carry immunities to all current debuffs, be immune to snb, it should also be immune to tractors/repulsors and psw, along with SS.

It should have 24k of shields and 240k of hull. It should have innate 75% shield and hull resistances. It should also come with a few free tac powers, BO4 and CRF4 along with THY4. These should have very short cooldowns, maybe 10's or less.

It should also carry a power multiplyer as a console, so when someone throws you a 5k heal, it gets multipied by a factor of 10.

It should also have a deathstar strike with a guaranteed one shot kill with no arc, which recharges every 10-15 seconds.
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-27-2011, 09:48 AM
Why are you guys nitpicking over how the Enterprise F will affect pvp (im)balance? This makes me shake my head in disgust at you PvP'ers.

We have far more pressing issues like the mispelling of the Ent F's dedication plaque

Class, Seventh Starship to bare the name
Registry Number NC 1701-F, Launched stardate [to pixilated to read]
Los Gats Yars United Federation of Planets

Shouldn't it be bear not bare? I think the artist should be severely chastised. Releasing such errors in something as important as a ship's plaque. The RP'ers disapprove.
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-27-2011, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th View Post
Why are you guys nitpicking over how the Enterprise F will affect pvp (im)balance? This makes me shake my head in disgust at you PvP'ers.

We have far more pressing issues like the mispelling of the Ent F's dedication plaque

Class, Seventh Starship to bare the name
Registry Number NC 1701-F, Launched stardate [to pixilated to read]
Los Gats Yars United Federation of Planets

Shouldn't it be bear not bare? I think the artist should be severely chastised. Releasing such errors in something as important as a ship's plaque. The RP'ers disapprove.
He should clearly be executed.

Apology accepted captain Needa
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-27-2011, 09:57 AM
Quote:
I missed the fact that it should carry immunities to all current debuffs, be immune to snb, it should also be immune to tractors/repulsors and psw, along with SS.

It should have 24k of shields and 240k of hull. It should have innate 75% shield and hull resistances. It should also come with a few free tac powers, BO4 and CRF4 along with THY4. These should have very short cooldowns, maybe 10's or less.

It should also carry a power multiplyer as a console, so when someone throws you a 5k heal, it gets multipied by a factor of 10.

Only see one problem, Cooldowns who needs cooldowns. Oh and BO4 should give a +50 to weapon power what good is CRF4 if your weapon is around 75ish after a BO4. Oh all weapons should get an innate CRTH x 10, ACC X 10 and CRTD x 10. But I tend to like OP ships.

I guess that was 3 problems I are fed I cannot count :p
Lt. Commander
# 26
07-27-2011, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
Only see one problem, Cooldowns who needs cooldowns. Oh and BO4 should give a +50 to weapon power what good is CRF4 if your weapon is around 75ish after a BO4. Oh all weapons should get an innate CRTH x 10, ACC X 10 and CRTD x 10. But I tend to like OP ships.

I guess that was 3 problems I are fed I cannot count :p
You're going to fly an Ent F to be OP aren't you. There's even a thread about it in the general forums Captain Data for Enterprise F
Lt. Commander
# 27
07-27-2011, 10:08 AM
http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/y...g?t=1311782857

my Enterprise F.

Build advice welcome.
Lt. Commander
# 28
07-27-2011, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizonar

my Enterprise F.

Build advice welcome.
Too much delta but overall a very solid build. Too bad you had to go cheese with SS but hey each his own.
Lt. Commander
# 29
07-27-2011, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th View Post
You're going to fly an Ent F to be OP aren't you. There's even a thread about it in the general forums Captain Data for Enterprise F
Of course I am a cruiser pilot at heart.
Lt. Commander
# 30
07-27-2011, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizonar

my Enterprise F.

Build advice welcome.
2 copies of Tractor Beam 1?
The Enterprize -F(abulous) should have an innate Tractor Beam F(abulous).
This beam would hold with twice the power of a TB3, & have the ability to suck your opponents engines right out of his ship and into your bank.
Closed Thread