Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 2522 My 3 fixes
07-25-2011, 02:21 PM
Item 1- I know I'm not the only one frustrated by players spamming mines and pets in pvp matches, so here's an idea: enable mine and pet kills to count as points during pvp matches. A good start is every 8 mines or 2 pets equals 1 point.

Item 2- I'd love to be able to take some the common mk XII gear I'm finding and craft abilities into it. To ensure balance, I recommend that players only be allowed to add one or two counts of any ability to any item, with the current maximum of 3 abilities per item remaining intact.

Item 3- Eventually, I would like to see an option to design a starship from the warp core out. This could include variable options for the power source (not just matter-antimatter), interlocking the power relays to boost output, multiple shield generators off each arc (boosting shield points and damage resistance) and weapon slots on the port and starboard sides of the ship.
Lt. Commander
# 2523
07-25-2011, 02:38 PM
Short Term-Hot Vulcan science officer in an orion slavegirl outfit on my Guramba.

Medium Term-Tier-5 Nausicaan science vessel

Long Term-Romulan faction
Lt. Commander
# 2524
07-25-2011, 09:42 PM
Question: I just started downloading the game, was it serious that download time could take a couple of months?
Lt. Commander
# 2525
07-26-2011, 07:40 AM
Bridge Officer assignments and placement. I would like to have the option to rearrange your Bridge Officers via the Starship assignments tab. As of now, we are restricted in doing so. While in space, I prefer the Tactical Officer as the first bridge officer on the HUD tray.
Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2526
07-28-2011, 01:13 AM
1. Debuued PVE ques
2. More KDF centric content
3. Lesser C-Store stuff
Lt. Commander
# 2527
07-28-2011, 06:05 AM
1. fix the patcher

sorry but game has been out what a year and a half now and it still takes forever and a day to patch ?
I mean IE: right now I am still down loading a 342 MB patch and am at the 2.5 hour mark and no it's not my internet connection.

2. Be able to go to the captains ward room and / or cabin on your ship instead of just the bridge. Also be able to set it up as we like.

3. While I know this will likely never happen be able to go to more areas of the ship like medical, engineering, galley etc etc. but I would be happy with #2
Lt. Commander
# 2528 My top three
07-28-2011, 06:36 AM
Short Term

I want to see more story based missions brought to the Klingons, while it is getting better over there it's still to pvp focused.

Medium Term

I'd like to see random drops of RD stuff brought into the game, acquired through the likes of exploration or diplomatic missions. Unique weapons, consoles ETC.........Give people a reason to go looking for none combat stuff as well as the blazing light shows.

Long Term

Space.......It just doesn't feel big enough

Mission entry cut seen, Should be entry into the chosen solar system. (Maybe a distant shot of you dropping out of warp with the entire solar system before you...before zooming into your ship. The area of combat/exploration should be more populated.....The Solar system...planets and moons ETC rather than just one lonely planet and a few floating rocks something akin to TNG opening where the Enterprise fly's past Saturn

And space in general should be increased in size.....more solar systems more missions just make it BIGGER ! and less repetitive to build in some life span, because as it stands people at best are only going to play through the game from start to finish a maximum of six times

Tactical / Engineer / Science on both Fed then KDF then what is there left for them to do......
Lt. Commander
# 2529
07-28-2011, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tin22 View Post
1. fix the patcher

sorry but game has been out what a year and a half now and it still takes forever and a day to patch ?
I mean IE: right now I am still down loading a 342 MB patch and am at the 2.5 hour mark and no it's not my internet connection.

2. Be able to go to the captains ward room and / or cabin on your ship instead of just the bridge. Also be able to set it up as we like.

3. While I know this will likely never happen be able to go to more areas of the ship like medical, engineering, galley etc etc. but I would be happy with #2
Err..
2. and 3. are in-game... now (and have been for quite some time!). We can go to sick bay, we can go to the lounge, we can go to our quarters (though we can't change anything about it), we can go to engineering...

When you go to your bridge, go to the turbolift, and choose the deck you wish to visit.
Lt. Commander
# 2530
07-28-2011, 12:45 PM
Universal bridge slots for all ships.