Lt. Commander
# 11
07-28-2011, 03:11 PM
Glad I decided to browse the forums fist before getting on today! Thanks Devs.

Best of luck on this next patch, hope it goes out smooth!

Keep up the good work!
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-28-2011, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
*screams and runs up to the podium*

OMG wow um this was totally unexpected.

*pulls out a piece of paper, with tears in his eyes*

I'd like to thank my mom for always being there for me, my family for backing me um creamy for being a poor DJ on SSR, Jahner for never doing anything, Tribble for being a pain in the tooshie. Oh Gotta thank Q cuz well he didn't turn me into anything last time he visited ESD...

Oh I just *tears roll down his face* Thank you Thank you!

*Walks off stage*
You sure he isn't going for the year-end award?

Loved the above comeback, btw.
Lt. Commander
# 13 Game play server disconnect
07-28-2011, 03:14 PM
I live on the East Coast. If I understand your bulletin for today, Star trek Online won't be fully operational until, 7:30 PM is that correct? Why am I being disconnected from the server during game play today? My connection to the internet is fine, It's only today, When I play the Star trek Online game that I get disconnected & my game status is erased & I have to start the mission all over again.

jenny B at Atari responds: "we are aware of an issue with the server today, and the developers are actively working on a fix. Please keep an eye on the forums for further updates."
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-28-2011, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainLoQTipOfBorg View Post
I live on the East Coast. If I understand your bulletin for today, Star trek Online won't be fully operational until, 7:30 PM is that correct? Why am I being disconnected from the server during game play today? My connection to the internet is fine, It's only today, When I play the Star trek Online game that I get disconnected & my game status is erased & I have to start the mission all over again.

Edited.
1) You should never post communications from Atari/Cryptic on the forums so i'd remove it

but

2) A LOT of people are getting disconnected form the servers, so they're taking it down and putting a fixie for the crashes.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-28-2011, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainLoQTipOfBorg View Post

jenny B at Atari responds: "we are aware of an issue with the server today, and the developers are actively working on a fix. Please keep an eye on the forums for further updates."
This is probably one of the reasons for "Emergency Maintenance." Look around the forums, others were also posting connection loss problems since last night's patch. I'm guess this emergency maintenance and patch is an attempt to resolve the connection loss issues and the premature borg invasion mission choices.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-28-2011, 03:17 PM
Quote:

I'd like to thank my mom for always being there for me, my family for backing me um creamy for being a poor DJ on SSR, Jahner for never doing anything, Tribble for being a pain in the tooshie. Oh Gotta thank Q cuz well he didn't turn me into anything last time he visited ESD...

*Walks off stage*
Sadly this tops my topping of his post... *claps with a fake smile as Askray walks off the stage*
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-28-2011, 03:18 PM
Quote:

*Walks off stage*
Cues up the "Get off the Stage" music

Wait? POOR DJ??? Cues this up too
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-28-2011, 03:19 PM
I strongly suspect this is the result of an iconian plot.
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-28-2011, 03:20 PM
isawatarrak!

/Ollie the weatherman
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-28-2011, 03:21 PM
Quote:

*Walks off stage*
epic win! /10char
Closed Thread